Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranter Website

Poster
    Ranter

Ok. ... ... ... I read this, and I have come to the conclusion this guy really wants women to write to him.

What does everyone else think about his ranting?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    A rant is something that is meant to push your buttons intentionally. There is an actual a core of truth to what he is saying, which gives it some legitimacy, but he constructs the post in an over-the-top way, just to piss you off.

I think the kid just does this to let off steam. The relationship strain betweeen men and women is a core topic for comedians. We laugh at their joke, but we also nod, "true, sigh, too true".

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    I think he is pretty good at his ranting. In fact, he has it down to a fine art.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    The boy has relationship "issues".

Alas, the "club and cave" approach of dating has had its day and the demands of modern relationships can be emotionally taxing for a young lad.

I am sure he will find a young lady to take him in hand soon.
    Last edited by Biggles; 02-27-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    He says that he has most important "world changing" things to discuss with men but omits to include absolutly anything of the sort in his rant.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    The boy has relationship "issues".

Alas, the "club and cave" approach of dating has had its day and the demands of modern relationships can be emotionally taxing for a young lad.

I am sure he will find a young lady to take him in hand soon.
    I don't think 'in hand' will be enough.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    He says that he has most important "world changing" things to discuss with men but omits to include absolutly anything of the sort in his rant.
    Somehow I suspect he may find his ideas (as did Winnie the Pooh) quite thingish when he first thought about them but sadly less so when others look at them in the cold light of day.

Everose

I dare say if a pretty young thing gets her hands on him putty (or the like) will most certainly be the order of the day.
    Last edited by Biggles; 02-27-2005 at 04:40 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    I read through quite a few of his rantings. They are entertaining if you keep your sense of humor about it.

If it is, as he says, that he lives in a home where his father commited suicide 10 years ago and his sister is mentally impaired and his mother is on any antidepressant she can get her hands on......... this may be a very healthy way for him to vent.

I imagine he has irritated quite a few with it, though.

Life would be pretty boring if we all acted the same and thought alike, wouldn't it.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    all true

but he'll never be maddox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast