Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the best place to get movies?

Ive just got broadband so never really bothered about downloading movies before but theres some i want to get and i was just wondering if anyone could tell where is the best place to get them or what program is best to use?

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. File Sharing   -   #2

4. File Sharing   -   #3
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Fallout shelter
    those are your best bets, it also depends on what type of movies you are downloading, newer ones i like irc, but that can be hard for newbies (bittorent works fine too), older ones are bittorent and emule,

IKE I dont know if newsgroups are what i would recomend to a newbie, but that is personal prefrence and it is worth the time to learn.

5. File Sharing   -   #4
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    - = C.a.N.a.D.A = -
    go for BT (Bittorrent)
    very fast downloads.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting' I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

6. File Sharing   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i would also kick off with bittorrent. it is kind of an introduction to newsgroups and the idea of multiple-rar archives.

7. File Sharing   -   #6
    Im tryng to use mIc but when i try to download something it doesnt work, i accept that i want the file but it says the connection falied. Then it keeps saying the following....

[wW]-{felon}-100- *** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (90 seconds remaining until timeout)

Does anyone know what this means?

8. File Sharing   -   #7
    port forward your router or change your firewall settings.

9. File Sharing   -   #8
    Ive given up on mIRC for a minute, ive been having a look at Bit Torrent and it looks good and theres plenty of sites that let you download torrents. But i was wondering is there anyway you can make it safer for you not to get caught downloading these files from the websites?

10. File Sharing   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    google search peerguardian, it blocks off ainti p2p organization from connecting to you , while on BT

11. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    google search peerguardian, it blocks off ainti p2p organization from connecting to you , while on BT
    Ive been using ares quite abit recently, will peerguardian block off anything on ares?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast