Thread: anyone still play around with those scams?

like those "get paid to surf" junk?

there's a couple that are starting to erupt again, but i don't know if it's worth the time...

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    AT the risk off sounding noobed up I hav'nt heard of them, best course for a scam though if your looking 4 one is to live in U.K and sign on and live off every1 elses hard earned tax money.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'm playing around with surf junky. so far, i've made $16 and only 9 more till they pay me. i started on sunday feb 27 (while watching oscars )

these guys are extremely strict about cheating. and they'll close ur account if u hack. bastards. but i'm going pretty well. by this weekend, i'll have made the payout amount of $25

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    whats it about I checked the site but could'nt see the angle, I just browsed though never looked right into it

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    i remember i tried one of those things..... earnings2all.com... or somethin like that....
    you would have to provide them with your adress and shit ur info.... then they would send you around 200 sites you would have to click on and stay on them for like 30 seconds.......

On this site ur payout would be like 80 dollars US......
    i got up 2 like 40 and then i juss got lazy..... and stopped... dont really now if it works.... but seems like a scam

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    What is the scam though any1 know?

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    I would like to mess around with one thats not a scam... Abu you might want to look here http://boards.ign.com/The_Vestibule/b5296/80557717/?36

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    hey, are there still "get paid to start a homepage" that still exists? that's the easiest thing that used to work...