Thread: What's The Best One?

I've been trying a few different P2P programs over the past few days, and I cant find one that doesn't have any faults. I used to use k-lite all the time, but now it is full of fake users and files, Limewire seems full of fakes too and I have to wait ages for downloads to even start on emule.

I have a 1meg connection so I'm looking for a program that is fast but not so full of fake files. I'm only really interested in music (and maybe the odd vid )

Anyone any suggestions?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i would say emule becauseof the odd vids. That is a great place to get thoes also it is good for music, bittorent is good for full cds, but not individual songs also. other people will recomend other programs, but thoses are what i am at ease using.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I would say bittorrent and sign up to filemp3.org, wont find any fake files there... there are lots of other private torrents sites that have a vast selection of material

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Bye.
    For music vidz, I'd give props to Music Video Downloader. You can save streaming video directly from commercial video sites. No waiting either.

I just wish it could download high-quality MPEGs instead of 300-bit WMVs.
    Last edited by JRSellers; 03-03-2005 at 09:39 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    for albums try soulseek , emule is very good for rare files and also big files and dc++ can be great for all sorts of stuff though it takes a bit of time when u need to search different hubs
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    anyone suggest a good program for downloading movies that just came out cuz mirc quencing takes ages.