Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anonx.com

Surprised/Amazed

Anyone know when/why it terminated?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    how do you know it was terminated? I can't get access to the site.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    For that reason alone. The sites not up anymore, nor are the login servers. Its been months since I've tried to login so I have no idea when they went down or why.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If this is the anonymous proxy service site, then the admin is a member here. A PM or email via the board may help to get answers. I remember a few members here being users of the service too so they may be able to help.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Anonx went down for about a month, and most of wyatts customers cancelled because noone bothered to explain why the service was down. then they came back, sent emails to everyone asking us all to sign back up. I sent an email asking if i could sign back up with the price i was paying (i was with them about when they first got going), and i never heard a thing since then. I assume they are gone. I used to have wyatts email address, but i lost it. I wish they would come back. it was a great service when it was working. I even advertised it on my website, prompting wyatt to send me an email because of the amount of hits he was recieving because of it. He said i was in the top 20 referrals to his service, and he was gunna host my website for free because of it. I hate to think that if he had that much traffic and business, that they are gone, but i guess we'll see.
    Oh, i think the members name is AnonXo or something like that for this board, I assume that is wyatt.
    Last edited by Mïcrösöül°V³; 03-14-2005 at 03:04 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    yes, it's strange, it's impossible to connect to anonx.com, i can connect to some vnp, but after that all my connections are dead, i think they have been hacked like the first time, but now it's worst

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i remember there was somebody in the anonx forum, who had created a forum in the case the anonx forum would be dead ... i think (not sure) it was in a suprnova forum ... is there anybody who knows the adress?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    go have a look at www.anonx.com, now it's sure they have been hacked

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Quote Originally Posted by tchouf
    go have a look at www.anonx.com, now it's sure they have been hacked
    interesting, but you would think they (anonx) wouldve seen this by now, right?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    The domain was up for sale recently if I'm not mistaken.
    If so they are long gone and the domain has been bought.
    Last edited by BoardJester; 03-22-2005 at 09:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast