Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anonx.com

The domain was up for sale recently if I'm not mistaken.
    If so they are long gone and the domain has been bought.

who can you be sure of that?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what was anonx?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    an anonymous pay proxy service that would mask your real ip address by tunneling you through a vpn. was great for filesharing, cuz the ip you displayed to the rest of the world was not you.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tchouf
    The domain was up for sale recently if I'm not mistaken.
    If so they are long gone and the domain has been bought.

who can you be sure of that?
    I google the site name just after the last downtime started which never came back and ffoun some site that had the domain for sale which seems clear now as its long gone. The odd questionthough that still remains is what happened or why.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Seems as if the person who put it together thought he had a good idea for making money. Then when they started to become popular he realized it was going to take a bit of work to keep it up and running.

Looks like when the going got tough and the complaints started coming in as a result he couldn't be bothered with it all anymore.

Too bad, it was a great service while it lasted. Check out findnot instead. Same pricing as anonx and although I have been offline for a while, service was good when I was using it.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    what do you think of that? i was'nt home during 1 week, i try to connect to the anonx proxy! it was possible to do that before, but the difference now is that the proxy is working! i'm on it now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12