I asked a lot of ppl and waited a long time, but in the end it all came down to looking around a lot. But that took me a while befeor i understood how to do it. If ur a dumbass with comps like myself, here are the instructions that i made: These instructions are based on StylinProfilin's FAQ
and Praetorians D/L section, part about burning the cue. and bin. Thanks to StylinProfilin and tilen76 for the posts
Procedure for burning cue. and bin. files
1) Open "nero" Normal, dont use the wizard.
2) Select CD-Rom(ISO)- It shoudl be the default, if not, the top icon.
3) Select "new" on the top right.
-The top label for the new page should read "ISO 1"
4) Drag the bin. file from the "File Browser" to the new folder.
5) On the top left go to file " Burn Image"
- Find the sharing folder for the program that u used to d/l the file. (ex. KaZaa Shared Folder or the "Incoming" folder for eMule) Then select the cue. file that corresponds with ur bin. file.
6) Click "Open"
7) The right window should read "CueSheet" You should be the in "burn" section of the top 3 folders.
8) Make sure that the write method reads "Disc-At-Once" It should be the default.
9) Insert a fresh cd and click "write" at the upper right corner
With luck, ur bin. and cue. files should be burned correctly. ENJOY
If any part of this is inaccurate plz tell me, i just figured how to burn bin. files 3 days ago