Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Bashing

I notice alot of people here seem to really detest bush.
    Some have even gone as far as bashing the good ol' usa.
    Now its my turn!
    Do you realize the irony behind all your slander: That you CAN slander the "poor dipshit" dubba, and this "evil imperialist country"
    That is the very essence of what being an american means to me, the FREEDOM of speech!
    Do you think the people of iraq or any other dictator-ran or third world country have a forum where they hang out and talk shit without fear of being gassed, shot, or dipped in acid?
    Those men and women of our armed forces are over there fighting this battle so we can sit here and do THIS.
    Enjoy this while you can, because someday it may be gone.
    So I say to all you "michael moore's" and you smash-and grab dipshit rioting protesters: Stop what your doing for a moment, and take a deep breath, smell that? Thats FREE air, free smog ridden air. Beautifull isn't it?
    To quote the "dead kennedy's" Maybe you'd prefer a holiday in cambodia? B)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    And what about the people who are "Bush bashing" but aren't American?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    I was addressing Americans, but to those who aren't american:
    If you hate this country so much, why then do you all trip head-over heels to get into it? Hmmmmmmmm? Our imagration has skyrocketed over the last 5 years, hell people SNEAK in! The grass must be greener on the other side after all B)
    And to those who hate us, and DON"T want to live here:
    Hey lighten up ok? Do you think we are all the same, that we all want to "change the world? I cannot speak for everyone when I say that I think America should tell the world to fuck off, and build a 16ft high wall with barbed wire around its border, and not "HELP" another living soul.
    I don't want to change the world, I want to eat a grease-laden cheeseburger, whilst giving someone the finger
    In short, this brings me back to my above post: It is my RIGHT to feel this way, and no one has to AGREE with me!!! B)
    Don't be so hard on bush, he is doing the best that he can
    Oh? thats not good enough for you? well too bad, drink a beer and deal with it!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you have a good president.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by Skillian@4 April 2003 - 23:23
    Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you have a good president.
    No, it does not
    Where do YOU hail from anyhow?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I am from sunny England. Though I did hear today that he will be having a brief discussion with Tony Blair about the Northern Ireland peace process, which is a good thing. I'm not sure how much help he would be , but it may show a sign that he is not intending to return to isolationism once the Iraq crisis is resolved. This is how many see him which is one of the big problems.

edit: Yes, the YOU thing did sound a bit pointed - not intended like that.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by Skillian@4 April 2003 - 23:49
    I am from sunny England. Though I did hear today that he will be having a brief discussion with Tony Blair about the Northern Ireland peace process, which is a good thing. I'm not sure how much help he would be , but it may show a sign that he is not intending to return to isolationism once the Iraq crisis is resolved. This is how many see him which is one of the big problems.

edit: Yes, the YOU thing did sound a bit pointed - not intended like that.
    Yeah, your profile didn't say where you were from
    Yes, people ARE wondering if he will finish what he started (unlike his daddy)
    I am hoping the whole thing will be resolved proper-like
    Northern ireland huh? I hope that works out splendidly for all.
    :beerchug:

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 08:04
    And what about the people who are "Bush bashing" but aren't American?
    Well, those people would rather sit back and watch the war.

Let the Americans do all of the dirty work, then at the last minute, when the war is nearing to an end, offer to help out and take all of the credit. Not to mention all of the money to be made during the rebuilding of Iraq.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Kind of like America did in World War II?

I really should stop visiting this forum.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    All because we are americans doesn't mean we are obligated to like our leaders, in fact, it means we have the right to hate them. I HATE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!! I AM AN AMERICAN!!!!! You seem to forget that only 50% of the country voted for him. The other 50% didn't want him here, and they have the right to continue not wanting him here. Take a deep breath, you smell that air? That is the same FREE air that we had for last 8 years when Clinton was in office. Bush had nothing to do with it. We wouldn't be any less free if we weren't fighting this war.

And for all those people who feel we are obligated to 'support' our troops, that isn't right either. I have a very close cousin in Iraq right now, and I hope that she is still alive when this war ends. I have the right to think that this war isn't worth my cousins life. I have the right to think this war isn't worth anybody's life. We are obligated to tell them the truth. If someone is doing something that could get them hurt, and you don't think they should risk it, what sense make to urge them on more? Take Vietnam for example. Many americans spoke out against the war, while the rest of the country 'supported' them.....until they came home. I'm not saying that this is going to be another Vietnam, I am saying that all because most people think it, doesn't make it right, and they have no right to judge those who disagree with them.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast