Thread: Theory Of A Deadman

Jayhawk
    Does anyone know much about this group? They are coming to Kearney, Nebraska May 7th with Three Doors Down and 12 Stones. I have not bought the ticket yet but looking forward to it. I like Three Doors Down alot and i know just a little about Theory of a Deadman and 12 stones.

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    12 Stones is a great band, their self titled CD is great. They got their acclaim by a huge hit on the Daredevil movie soundtrack.

Theory of a Deadman has a single that has been getting alot of radio airplay lately, though I can't remember the name of the song.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Jayhawk
    I know the Theory of a Deadman song that is played on the radio but i am just making sure its gonna be a kick a concert before i spend the money

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Off topic post: What the hell is that mangled Corvette? I mean, the amount of fabrication needed to make something like that is very impressive. However, I can't imagine that you would have any visibility from inside the car. Care to enlighten us? B)
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    Jayhawk
    enlighten time:

First off I would like to take a second and say that this is not my vette. A friend sent me this picture thought it made an interesting sig so i went with it. Personally i believe the person who did this is an idiot and should be mad fun of more than he is. I bet seeing would be a problem but if you did this to your car i think visiability would be about the last thing on your mine

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    is 12 stones famous in the US (I knew a bit about it) here in holland know 1 knows 12 stones (except me and marine289 )

7. Music   -   #7
    Jayhawk
    I dont believe they are famous. They are opening for some popular bands so they are working on it. I have not heard much about them till this year i have downloaded a little of thier stuff.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    here in holland, know 1 has heard of them. pretty shitty, cuz I like them

9. Music   -   #9
    Jayhawk
    What i have heard so far is good. Hopefully it will be a sweet concert!