Thread: Bit of help with bit torrent and peerguardian 2 please

I just went on torrentsyp and then started up peerguardian 2 and i got loads of hollywood interactive IBM Almaden Research centre on my list. What do these mean and how much does peerguardian keep you protected?
    thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Apparently Torrentspy's hosted at the same data center as Hollywood Interactive and Peerguardian picks up on that and complains. There's a thread about it here.

As to how well Peerguardian protects you... no idea. But let us know if you get caught while using it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you are scared about getting caught don't use public trackers se private ones like pisexy or torrentbytes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    There's pretty much just as much chance of getting caught on a "private" tracker anyway.

Only difference is that if the site gets taken over, there's a nice handy list of members complete with their download ratios to prosecute.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yeah you are right but, there is less of a chance. There are some private trackers that aren't so private like ET. But if you have one with like 200 members then your chances are way less.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    sorta like what happened to Lolkitorrents or however thats spelled. The whole database of users and log info.. all in the hands of the mpaa.
    blah blah blah... whatever...