Thread: Cold fear

Poster
    does anyone know if its any good yet?

i noticed it came out today, but i cant seem to find a review from a decent publication anywhere?

has anyone played it/can point me to a good reveiw?

cheers all!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    sorry - looking for the xbox version specifically - but a ps2 review would do aswell...
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    sorry - looking for the xbox version specifically - but a ps2 review would do aswell...

4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    google??

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    google's great for prices - but didnt bring up that many decent reviews - and it seemed to come out before any decent mags had reviewed it (ie edge, gamespot etc).

i took a risk and bought it anyway - and its pretty good actually. its just a shame because resident evil 4 is that much better in every department - it makes the game seem more average than it should be.

still very atmospheric tho - and worth a look if u like the resi evil games.and it will be a while (if at all ) before resi evil 4 is out on xbox.

ps the portt for ps2 of resident evil 4 is having the resolution dropped 4x cos the graphics chip cant handle it. hehehe to all those who knock the gamecube........

6. Games   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I don't see any game coming out this year being better than RE4.

RE4 beats '04 games like Halo 2, HL 2, Doom 3, etc.

There is no comparison.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I have it for Xbox and I've played it. It's not really that good. U have to look for keys, notes, codes, ect. to get through the game while fighting zombies- in a haunted ship. The controls arent that great either. If I were to review this game I would prolly say 3.5/5.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-12-2005 at 08:30 PM.