Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [2nd Leg] Chelsea v Barcelona

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    It just moves the whole page up when i click any smilie or any of the code thingys. There showing highlights on ITV 1 now if anyone wants to see.
    Mines does the same. Only when I use Firefox. If you try and insert a smiley it moves the smiley to the end of the page. I cant put smileys at the start or the centre of text. I have all the 'plug-ins' etc. This does not happen on every Forum. Just a couple and only when I use Firefox, If I use IE the board is too slow.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Sports Club   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    yup yup, perfect night in all

where's manker when you need him?
    Gutted about the footie last night, Mourinho has pissed me off no end all week.

AC Milan were class but they are beatable, I think. Chavski could roll them over because they've got a better defence than United and because Meelan don't have a player in Ronaldinho's class to open them up.

To be fair, if it wasn't United playing last night, I'd have watched the Barca match, a pity I didn't see it live - I've got it on tape tho' so I expect I'll watch it later tonight.

RVN, Silvestre and Keane were rubbish last night, complete crap. Obviously I'd keep Ruud in the team but for next year's assault on the CL, United definitely need someone to replace the other two. Definitely.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #63
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Mines does the same. Only when I use Firefox. If you try and insert a smiley it moves the smiley to the end of the page. I cant put smileys at the start or the centre of text. I have all the 'plug-ins' etc. This does not happen on every Forum. Just a couple and only when I use Firefox, If I use IE the board is too slow.

I have the smilies stop working for me on here with FF occasionally but it normally sorts itself after a couple of days. But its here and only here it happens.

As with the the placing of texts at the start or centre, why don't you just put them in when you are typing the post to start with?

Hello Manker

4. Sports Club   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hello Daniel
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #65
    I have the smilies stop working for me on here with FF occasionally but it normally sorts itself after a couple of days. But its here and only here it happens.

As with the the placing of texts at the start or centre, why don't you just put them in when you are typing the post to start with?

Hello Manker
    I have tried every way Dan. It just wont work. If I put them in as I type they just go to the next line and keep moving down as I type. Exception is pressing the spacebar a few times then pressing the back arrow to the end of the text. Then inserting the smiley. If I try to embolden anything it just places 1 [b] at the end. Nothing at the front. Strange but true. It does not happen with IE.

6. Sports Club   -   #66
    to bold it you need to use that plugin unfortunately or type the commands in by hand.

That smilie thing is weird though cos I can

7. Sports Club   -   #67
    to bold it you need to use that plugin unfortunately or type the commands in by hand.

That smilie thing is weird though cos I can

Maybe it is something to do with having over 10000 posts.

8. Sports Club   -   #68
    I doubt it, Firefox is a great browser but I doubt it can read the forums while I use it

9. Sports Club   -   #69
    I have all the same issues Boab has.

10. Sports Club   -   #70
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't see the problem, it's much easier to remember the smiley codes and type them than remove your hand from the keyboard all the way over to the mouse. For the other formatting, bold, italics and stuff, I use the right click plug-in.

The smiley/tags interface on the board sucks anyway.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast