Thread: Think it's safe to sleep?

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Earlier today, I basically went with my uni mates to the local pub for some lunch. Only problem is the place was full so we went to the nearby pubs - We ended up going to Yates' on the other side of town

Anyway, I was looking on the menu and saw the "Ultimate Tower Burger". It just screamed a challenge so I thought why not - Turned out the "Ultimate Tower" was two quarter-pounders, a crapload of bacon and onion rings in a bun and with a load of cheese in between. Managed to eat the whole lot and the chips that went with it somehow and washed it down with half a pitcher of Stella.

Only problem is I dunno whether it's safe to go bed - Anyone know if someone can suffer a heart attack in their sleep?
    Last edited by Illuminati; 03-11-2005 at 01:24 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    Earlier today, I basically went with my uni mates to the local pub for some lunch. Only problem is the place was full so we went to the nearby pubs - We ended up going to Yates' on the other side of town

Anyway, I was looking on the menu and saw the "Ultimate Tower Burger". It just screamed a challenge so I thought why not - Turned out the "Ultimate Tower" was two quarter-pounders, a crapload of bacon and onion rings in a bun and with a load of cheese in between. Managed to eat the whole lot and the chips that went with it somehow and washed it down with half a pitcher of Stella.

Only problem is I dunno whether it's safe to go bed - Anyone know if someone can suffer a heart attack in their sleep?
    You have eaten a perfectly balanced meal- pork fat, beef fat, dairy fat and you've thinned your blood with alcohol.

You couldn't be healthier unless you had opted for a second round.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    You have eaten a perfectly balanced meal- pork fat, beef fat, dairy fat and you've thinned your blood with alcohol.

You couldn't be healthier unless you had opted for a second round.

Glad to hear TBH I doubt I could have done seconds - I was the only one of our lot to complete it and I struggled with the burger myself

On the plus side, it's put me off burgers for a while - I doubt anything could match THAT burger.
    Last edited by Illuminati; 03-11-2005 at 01:31 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

although "they" say that if your stillDigesting while you sleep you get nightmares.
    I advise you to indulge in those dreams and try to control them.
    Remember to use safetybelt

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    :make like Ford, and find your trusty towel:
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51