Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think we should form a FST CS CLAN!!!

Laugh

Who's WITH ME!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    LMAO! I know i wouldnt be a part of it. Cuz it wouldnt be uber kewl.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i think i'll pass.....for all i kno u suck at CS, me and Mofos on the other hand....we own ...wouldn't wanna be part of a clan that sucked now would we?

i mite be in if good CS (source only, 1.6 can suck my left nut) ppl want to be part of this so called clan.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-14-2005 at 06:14 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    i think i'll pass.....for all i kno u suck at CS, me and Mofos on the other hand....we own ...wouldn't wanna be part of a clan that sucked now would we?

i mite be in if good CS (source only, 1.6 can suck my left nut) ppl want to be part of this so called clan.
    LOL!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i uber pwn in cs!!!! been playing for around...hm... i dont remember.. i think 4 or 5 years!!!
    Last edited by Monkeee; 03-14-2005 at 06:26 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    i uber pwn in cs!!!! been playing for around...hm... i dont remember.. i think 4 or 5 years!!!
    LoL Yes im shure...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee

lol, good job, now try and take me on hahahaha i'll own your ass, not to brag or anything but facts are facts. i just got my best score ever today in PHXX, 62-0. beat that lol, but honestly i havent been playing CS for that long, i played 1.6 (suck my left nut please) for about 3 months. then i gave it up, and then source comes out and i get hooked. so it's been about 4 months now that i've been actually "playing". me and mofos will own all

edit: got booted from PHXX under suspicion of hacking, and for the last time i dont hack jesus christ sick and tired of ppl always accusing me. but thank god it's only a kick, i would never wanna get banned from that server, it's the best.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-14-2005 at 06:41 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i had 125-6 once.....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    LoL Yes im shure...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    lol, good job, now try and take me on hahahaha i'll own your ass, not to brag or anything but facts are facts. i just got my best score ever today in PHXX, 62-0. beat that lol, but honestly i havent been playing CS for that long, i played 1.6 (suck my left nut please) for about 3 months. then i gave it up, and then source comes out and i get hooked. so it's been about 4 months now that i've been actually "playing". me and mofos will own all

edit: got booted from PHXX under suspicion of hacking, and for the last time i dont hack jesus christ sick and tired of ppl always accusing me. but thank god it's only a kick, i would never wanna get banned from that server, it's the best.
    Heh, Meng what was the admins name? Ive never seen any admins in those servers... btw im not mofos anymore!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast