Thread: Iran

I read in one of todays newspapers, a very reliable and "independent" one, that Israel has built a mock up of Irans' only nuclear reactor for the purpose of letting their pilots and special forces "prepare for a pre-emptive strike" on the facility in Iran. Apparently a source from the White House has said that it does not oppose any such strike.

Anyone else think this directly contradicts the road map for "peace" so gloriously displayed by George dubya???

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by geezagonk
    I read in one of todays newspapers, a very reliable and "independent" one, that Israel has built a mock up of Irans' only nuclear reactor for the purpose of letting their pilots and special forces "prepare for a pre-emptive strike" on the facility in Iran. Apparently a source from the White House has said that it does not oppose any such strike.

Anyone else think this directly contradicts the road map for "peace" so gloriously displayed by George dubya???

George 'W' is financed right up to the hilt by Jews. They still have a tight control over the western finances. I am not talking about Israeli Jews. I am talking about Jews in control of American Financial Institutes. What they say, Bush does.
    Why are the Americans not pouring loads of money into Armenia? They had a 'Holocaust' long before the Jewish one. There that should open a few can of worms. Stirring done for the day. I can go to bed now.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    It's a strange, almost oxymoron situation. George Bush doesn't need to be financed by Americas Jewish community because of the cash they made from Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

But that wasn't the point I raised.

Edit was typo.
    Last edited by geezagonk; 03-14-2005 at 11:04 PM.