Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 90 Minute Cds

eh get nero

over burn a 80min cd....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    umm ok i heard that most cd burners don't work to well will the 99min and 900mb of data...but i could understand and im sure they work on most newer one but what about the 1gb cd-rs never even heard of them wouldnt they just give you lots of problems if not are there any more sites that sell them cause i diffenitly want them

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i can't get dvd-r's i have no money for the dvd burner that why i want that gig cd-r and want to know how well it will work or will i have problems

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    lol get a dvd rw and buy those discs... you got more then enough space there

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    just search google with the words: cdr 1000MB/cd-r 1000MB/cdr 1GB/cd-r 1GB
    that was just an example page. i've burned one 1GB disc. worked fine. i used overburn with nero and i've got an Aopen 52x24x52x burner, though not sure if teh RWing is 24x or higher.
    i wouldn't do it if i have one of the older burner that still has like 24x12x24x, it didn't work with my mums(that's the specs she has, don't know company though) it only made all data on disc unreadable and the disc was useless.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I've heard that 90 minute+ CD-R's are unreliable. The data is packed so tight most CD and DVD players have trouble reading them. Can anyone here verify or dispute that?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@7 April 2003 - 02:25
    I've heard that 90 minute+ CD-R's are unreliable. The data is packed so tight most CD and DVD players have trouble reading them. Can anyone here verify or dispute that?
    No problems at all on my cheap DVD player.

Their durability will probably be not as long as a normal TDK/Taiyo Yuden manufactured 80 min CD.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    does anyone have anymore sites that sell the 1gb cd-rs... I tried the seach on google and i got nothing????

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by Paul@6 April 2003 - 00:47
    have you got a direct link for that paul (to the excat page) cos it is in german or whatever
    Both are Dutch. Both deliver only in The Netherlands and Belgium.

I posted this because other people (from those countries) maybe have the same question too.
    np.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by freak@7 April 2003 - 15:49
    does anyone have anymore sites that sell the 1gb cd-rs... I tried the seach on google and i got nothing????
    dam you are a freek. you can't get 1gb cd-rs. don't you mean dvd-r's?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast