Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: J2k4 ????

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    As the drawing room is where we talk most, i am posting here..... what happened to J2K4?

His posts have disappeared and if you click on his name it comes up with geezagonk? has he gone covert?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    All j2's posts have disappeared.

Even if you click on a thread that he's started, his initial post is not there
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by geezagonk
    I read in one of todays newspapers, a very reliable and "independent" one, that Israel has built a mock up of Irans' only nuclear reactor for the purpose of letting their pilots and special forces "prepare for a pre-emptive strike" on the facility in Iran. Apparently a source from the White House has said that it does not oppose any such strike.

Anyone else think this directly contradicts the road map for "peace" so gloriously displayed by George dubya???

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Was he deleted?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave

are you in training for something today ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i have an odd theory which i dont wanna post, but i don't reckon this thread is appreciated

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    i have an odd theory which i dont wanna post, but i don't reckon this thread is appreciated

Well i started it here to avoid spam...even though there are some light hearted posts.

J2 is one of the few people that i really enjoy debating with. We both get quite heated sometimes in public threads but get on well in PM even when the current topic has us pointing the home defense systems at each other.
    The fact that I noticed anyone has gone shows the regard i have for him.

there are those of us that can come and go without being noticed or missed.... J2 is not one of them

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, your odd theories are always appreciated, by me anyway. Post it, dave

This is teh weird tho' - my non-weird theory is that the database has been corrupted, if that's the case I can't see it being fixed, despite 'back-ups being made every few hours'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    nah, it's not my theory

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast