Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Jake's posts are all back and those were deleted first...
    My point was I think rookie used a backup point that was just after he merged the db to bring the other posts back without any other losses just before they vanished again and then I thought his followed just after so that may have been an odd window. Although with the script that was created rookie may be able to use to bring back his as well although I cant say. There is also the possibility that his was done prior to the others without being noticed also...
    Last edited by RealitY; 03-17-2005 at 09:15 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    I would think it a shame to give up Mr JP Fugley's and Jpols posts. He may not ask for them back himself, but I think the community owes it to him to restore what he has shared.

He has really done a lot to drag this forum along, particularly after the board change. He was starting a lot of threads and pumping energy into the place.

I think it would be a shame to just pitch his legacy.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I would think it a shame to give up Mr JP Fugley's and Jpols posts. He may not ask for them back himself, but I think the community owes it to him to restore what he has shared.

He has really done a lot to drag this forum along, particularly after the board change. He was starting a lot of threads and pumping energy into the place.

I think it would be a shame to just pitch his legacy.

Yep, without them/him the board is a less interesting place. I hope that his/their posts can be restored.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Yep, without them/him the board is a less interesting place. I hope that his/their posts can be restored.
    Quite right.

I prefer his to mine, actually, even considering his strange and radical political views.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Nice sentiments chaps, much appreciated.

However I think of it as more of a boardly colonic irrigation.

I also see it as a clean slate. Just think of all the half pished crap I have posted, which you can't post back at me now. Whereas all of your indiscretions are there for anyone to see.

It feels very .... liberating.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123