Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micra Side Mirrors

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Effy > The Police
    *Takes a bow*

You should have asked him to explain this theory manker when testing a van.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    i was feeling really depressed today, but after reading ur posts, i feel much better.

Actually, it was the driver side mirror. I had to drive to work without it. felt really strange not having a mirror. I think I really miss my side mirror.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    The fitting can be a pain in the arse (but still easy to do)
    Phone your local dealer for advice and ask for parts. Get a quote on the mirror and then ask then how to fit it (cos they've quoted you they will be more inclined to dole out advice)
    I'm not sure on a nissan but the fitting will be one of two ways.
    Remove the interior door trim (a few screws and clips) and then remove the mirror gusset (the triangular bit of plastic that sits opposite the mirror on the inside)
    Or
    Prise the mirror gusset of with a flat head screwdriver (you may have to replace the clips that hold it in place but the're pence)
    Once the gusset is out the way its only a few phillips or torx head screws that hold it onto the door.

As for where to buy it; go through the yellow pages and find your local breakers/scrap yard, motor factors and main dealer. Get prices from all 3 and then pick the cheapest!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by reminder
    I had to drive to work without it. felt really strange not having a mirror. I think I really miss my side mirror.
    We're the two of you intimate.

Such a sad, sad story
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by reminder
    i was feeling really depressed today, but after reading ur posts, i feel much better.

Actually, it was the driver side mirror. I had to drive to work without it. felt really strange not having a mirror. I think I really miss my side mirror.
    Didn't Carley Simon write a song about you? or did you just think she did?

Hey..... who changed the rolleyes animated smiley?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12