Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers shoot dog and laugh about it

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Darko
    Dont take the actions of a few disturbed soldiers as the American army.
    I agree with that.All we see here is a group of Army Soldiers shooting a dog,with no background information or anything else to show why this dog is being put down.For all you know that is just a "healthy" dog.The dog could be sick as it is,bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come near,ONLY FOR THE FACT THEY ARENT AFRAID TO BITE,AND COULD HAVE DISEASE .Anyone so narrow minded to think that this seems a "shooting the brezze" type of a video should be the one getting their head check.TELL THEN ADIEU
    We"Think TOO different"-Anton LaVey

Image Removed by RF: Too big and inappropriate

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by HailAntonLaVey
    I agree with that.All we see here is a group of Army Soldiers shooting a dog,with no background information or anything else to show why this dog is being put down.For all you know that is just a "healthy" dog.The dog could be sick as it is,bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come near,ONLY FOR THE FACT THEY ARENT AFRAID TO BITE,AND COULD HAVE DISEASE .Anyone so narrow minded to think that this seems a "shooting the brezze" type of a video should be the one getting their head check.TELL THEN ADIEU

You're a fucking idiot

I need my head checked when I hear soldiers shooting an animal and laughing about it??

Moron.

The dog wasn't going for them nor was it armed with explosives. Simple.

The shot the animal in cold blood, and deserve to be punished.

Maybe one day someone can do the same to you one day when you look at them funny. People will talk about it on FST and some prick (similar to you) will announce "oh yea but maybe the guy was a dangerous convict or something?" and some will agree.

I think you need to open your eyes a bit more. The world's a dangerous place. People don't need a reason these days to go out and kill. It's sport to them.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    You're a fucking idiot

I need my head checked when I hear soldiers shooting an animal and laughing about it??

Moron.

The dog wasn't going for them nor was it armed with explosives. Simple.

The shot the animal in cold blood, and deserve to be punished.

Maybe one day someone can do the same to you one day when you look at them funny. People will talk about it on FST and some prick (similar to you) will announce "oh yea but maybe the guy was a dangerous convict or something?" and some will agree.

I think you need to open your eyes a bit more. The world's a dangerous place. People don't need a reason these days to go out and kill. It's sport to them.

The kind of answer you would expect from someone who isnt ex-Army.

You're a fucking idiot that you are my dear friend

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

so you're basically saying only the American Army is thickheaded enough to shoot animals out of self defense? no my good sir, you're the fucking idiot.

i'm in the ROTP program for the Canadian military (woop-de-fucking do we suck, big deal but hey atleast we dont kill dogs for fun [only aimed @HailAntonLaVey not at the entire USM]). and from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too, theres a very clear part in our training that talks about animals and other things in a hostile envirnoment, rest assured the canadian military aren't trained to take down dogs who "seem" dangerous, and in that video you don't see the dog attacking, i mean ya shoot the dog once and he'll stay away (as in the video) but why the fuck shoot it 4 more times? fucking sick...so mr. hailantonvaley, go STFU you trigger happy son of a bitch

and just to ease all this "only US soldiers are bad" i'll post this sick video of Norweigen soldiers doing the same in Kosovo (note: the dogs aren't even a potential threat in this vid):

http://kroma.vg.no/player/player_vid...ideo/previews%

(if link doesnt work go here and click on "video" in the green text"):
    http://www.thenausea.com/norway.html
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-20-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    so you're basically saying only the American Army is thickheaded enough to shoot animals out of self defense? no my good sir, you're the fucking idiot.

i'm in the ROTP program for the Canadian military (woop-de-fucking do we suck, big deal but hey atleast we dont kill dogs for fun [only aimed @HailAntonLaVey not at the entire USM]). and from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too, theres a very clear part in our training that talks about animals and other things in a hostile envirnoment, rest assured the canadian military aren't trained to take down dogs who "seem" dangerous, and in that video you don't see the dog attacking, i mean ya shoot the dog once and he'll stay away (as in the video) but why the fuck shoot it 4 more times? fucking sick...so mr. hailantonvaley, go STFU you trigger happy son of a bitch

and just to ease all this "only US soldiers are bad" i'll post this sick video of Norweigen soldiers doing the same in Kosovo (note: the dogs aren't even a potential threat in this vid):

http://kroma.vg.no/player/player_vid...ideo/previews%

(if link doesnt work go here and click on "video" in the green text"):
    http://www.thenausea.com/norway.html

Thats why you live in Canada.You know nothing of Army in the U.S.Anything for your anti-war protest you live off of.If i may use the Missile Defense system as a example,the moment another country say Russia were to attack "Youre going to help us,right".Eheheheheheheh,god i love how easy you are to believe that we shoot dogs for fun."from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too" ,good boy now i order to make an even bigger ass of yourself.That video you post about Norways Army with the dogs,eheheheheh god i love CANADA.Show just how stupid you are.I may as make a note that,ORDERS TO KILL HOSTILE TARGETS ARE FOR RAID AND CONTAINMENT SITUATIONS ONLY.My comment about special forces killing dogs,Yes my dearly beloved Canadian children IT WAS FOR CONTAINMENT.Tell me what do the Canadians say about dog bites.ROTP,about as good as the frech.
    Last edited by HailAntonLaVey; 03-20-2005 at 03:50 AM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.
    ALL dogs in the middle east?
    Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come near
    only the special forces? what about the infantry?
    TELL THEN ADIEU
    you mean....'TIL THEN....dont you???

no my friends, the REAL crime here is the grammar

don't get me wrong, my picking on your grammar doesn't mean I am taking their side
    or any side for that matter (just don't try to sound literate when you are not)

watching dogs get shot down isn't my cup o' tea
    I happen to like dogs, and if the soldiers were in fact American troops...
    I hope they spend the rest of their natural born lives in the brig
    or throw em into a freakin viper pit butt naked for all I care
    people like that ARE NOT representatives of my country
    and if anyone tries to generalise Americans by the actions of a few...

STFU or I'll shoot yer dog!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37

I'm not sure what being ex-Army has anything to do with it, but in any case I served in 16th Regiment Royal Artillery (UK) prick

Now that you've just been pwned once again I suggest you take a dose of STFU and admit that you're wrong, 'tard.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    thanks samurai

as for the so called rebuttle mr. anton, i just gotta say it's pretty damn weak. you quoting the "never to open fire unless ordered to part" well i trust my CO's and NCO's to never ask me to open fire on a "terrorist" dog. for the last time i never said it was the american army in whole that goes around shooting dogs (or intend anyway) it's only those pricks in the vid that i hate, and i apparently dislike you to for being a sadistic prick. you just dont know how or when to STFU do you?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    OOOO ,i feel offended now.First off special forces are infantry,second off i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.Im sure to be afraid if i dont "shut the fuck up".Thirdly,Mr.Samuri what does being in artillery corp have to do with this.Then again what does your claiming im wrong have with me.Personally,i DONT GIVE A SHIT.Considering how many of you really cant handle life as it is,bitching about a dog being shot to death in a war zone.My point being,do you know if that dog was ill or injured before hand.Your bias mindedness,my dear that is whats weak.Its truly the answer i would expect from you,so guilble to believe what you see.EHEHEH.And again,this truly is amusing to see you bitch about this.God i just hope you dont get this angry, .In any case i enjoyed seeing Canadian commentary at its finest,eheh as Samuri would say "tard".I just love big an ass you are over this,im sure that dog died because he got in the way of the "Iraq for oil" objective.Now that you have established that you really can "pwned" someone,i would hate to boil the blood that.ehe,fucking whimp you couldnt even say it to anyone in person.I hope you have fun hiding behind the monitor.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE ,eheheh idiot.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    OOOO ,i feel offended now.First off special forces are infantry,second off i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.Im sure to be afraid if i dont "shut the fuck up".Thirdly,Mr.Samuri what does being in artillery corp have to do with this.Then again what does your claiming im wrong have with me.Personally,i DONT GIVE A SHIT.Considering how many of you really cant handle life as it is,bitching about a dog being shot to death in a war zone.My point being,do you know if that dog was ill or injured before hand.Your bias mindedness,my dear that is whats weak.Its truly the answer i would expect from you,so guilble to believe what you see.EHEHEH.And again,this truly is amusing to see you bitch about this.God i just hope you dont get this angry, .In any case i enjoyed seeing Canadian commentary at its finest,eheh as Samuri would say "tard".I just love big an ass you are over this,im sure that dog died because he got in the way of the "Iraq for oil" objective.Now that you have established that you really can "pwned" someone,i would hate to boil the blood that.ehe,fucking whimp you couldnt even say it to anyone in person.I hope you have fun hiding behind the monitor.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE ,eheheh idiot.

Firstly, spell my name right dipshit.

Secondly, you said "The kind of answer you would expect from someone who isnt ex-Army", to which I gave my answer which did in fact make you look like the dickhead you are.

Next, you state the the dog being shot to death in a war zone. Excuse me, I couldn't tell... what war was this? I'd be very interested in your answer seeing as it is not mentioned. Perhaps the dog was a member of Al-Quada(sp?)??? Hmmm I think not.

Also, if the dog was injured or weak, it had a lot of strength to keep barking after it was shot 3-4 times which makes your statement... BULLSHIT again.

In any case, does this relax the fact that it was perfectly alright for the troops in the background to laugh? Maybe, just maybe the dog told a funny joke eh.

Thirdly WTF is "Whimp". I think you mean "Wimp" my illiterate friend. Looks like more schooling for you. Your grammer is pretty bad too, so I'd get that checked out while you're at it.

As for the last comment, re: hiding behind a monitor... please! You're the type of person I'd love to meet in a dark alley so I could teach you the ways of how to be normal, on and most probably offline.

Prick

Edit* Cussed too much
    Last edited by Samurai; 03-20-2005 at 05:50 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast