Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers shoot dog and laugh about it

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Now are you are saying that the boy may be agenda driven and not care about the actual facts?

That would be intellectual dishonesty, which is the most grievous crime one can commit in a "discussion forum"

If you post lies to simply further your agenda, then you basically lose all credibility, which is only thing of any value.
    I think thats what we all are saying isent it.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where

you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

BTW, Australian, British, South Korean, Chinese, Isreali militaries currently issue this weapon among others.
    Yay time to state some facts (hey, i'm a gun nut so bare with me if I bore you to death about guns, unless of course you like guns too then )

Here are the "standard issue guns" of the countries you stated except for Israel because yes, Israel does use M4A1's (I did say not a lot of countries use the M4A1, only some).

Australian Infantry/Army:

Steyr Aug (military)

MAG-58 7.62mm:
    British Infantry/Army:

SA 80 Individual Weapon and Light Support Weapon:

L85 Individual Weapon:

L86 Light Support Weapon:

South Korean (ROK) Army/Infantry:

K-2 Rifle:

K-3 LMG:

Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-22-2005 at 01:42 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53

Chinese Army/Infantry:

Machine Gun "53":

Machine Gun "54":

Machine Gun "56":

Machine Gun "88":

Heavy Machine Gun "89":

Machine Gun "89" (FAMAS varient):

G3a3:
    Guns = good lol only in the hands of a responsible person though.

Now if you can get any of those guns mixed up with an M4A1, then I very much doubt your visual capabilities Hey, it could be Israeli soldiers, who knows. Still no confirmation on this video means it could be anyone who can speak english and sadistic enough to kill helpless dog and laugh about it.

Here is an M4A1 (1 normal w/ a gritted top sight and 1 with an M203 launcher):

Quite a difference indeed.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-22-2005 at 01:43 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Well thats just sick, those people should be shot in the leg or shoulder a few times. Sick bastards...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    I never stated that they were standard issue at all. I just stated a few countries that use it. For instance, the British SAS forces.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    I never stated that they were standard issue at all. I just stated a few countries that use it. For instance, the British SAS forces.
    Yes, I guess then some countries do use them, but they're only limited to British, Israeli and American forces. I know for a fact that Australian, South Korean, and Chinese forces (regardless of what type) do not use M4's. Thanks for pointing that one out, I guess I learn something new everyday (god i love that smiley)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Taken from http://www.wordlookup.net/m1/m16.html:

The M4/M4A1 5.56mm Carbine is a lightweight, gas operated, air cooled, magazine fed, selective rate, shoulder fired weapon with a collapsible stock. A shortened variant of the M16A2 rifle with a 36cm barrel, the M4 provides the individual soldier operating in close quarters the capability to engage targets at extended range with accurate, lethal fire. The M4 Carbine has "semi" and "auto" firing modes, but no three round burst. The M4 Carbine achieves over 80% commonality with the M16A2 Rifle and will replace all M3 .45 caliber submachine guns and selected M9 pistols and M16 rifle series. The M4A1 is favored by the U.S. Army's elite Delta Force[?], the Australian Special Forces, South Korea, and the infantry forces of several other countries. Capable of mounting the M203 Grenade Launcher, the M4A1's reduced size and weight offers a potent package for the urban warrior.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    several other countries
    as i said --> not a lot (and it isnt a lot)

South Korea
    Once again, I doubt that link. I have never seen the ROK ever use/carry M4A1, not even it's special forces.

Australian Special Forces
    P-90 is the weapon of choice for the AUS Special Forces, but I guess they could use the M4 since they're good allies w/ the US.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    hey cpt, can you please direct me to site where you got your facts , please ? I'm really interested in knowing why these countries use these certain types of guns, and alittle more about the origin of the weapons, please ?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    umm, google?

But better yet, just go to the Country's Army site (like www.goarmy.com, or www.dnd.ca, etc. [once again google if you dont know]). Then you can browse your way too the weapons that the military use, as for origins, once you know the weapons name/model, google it up but I prefer this site:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/

But mostly, I can identify guns/weapons by just seeing a picture of them or looking at them, I have tonnes of books on weapons (modern and old) so I guess that really helps me out.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-25-2005 at 08:45 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast