Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: stupid box.... (story that goes no where)

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    got a freeview box today. good thing was they said it may have cosmetic changes, which it didn't. one difference is that it's interactive which the argos website said it wasn't. not bad for £35 i'd say. cept the stupid fucker keeps crashing, its really slow to react to the remote anyway and the light doesn't always flash to tell me it's responding. before it locked up so i turned it off and on. then when it started responding again i had the overlay but no video or sound. i unplugged the aerial and it electricuted me, i painfully managed to get the plug back in but it didn't fix it. i ended up unplugging it from the mains then plugging it back in, my tv went wacky but it started working again eventually. anyway it crashed while i was scrolling through channels, on radio1 so it could be worse. they played like 3 good songs in a row but then the last few were wailing fucks, i hate wailing fucks. then some guy babbled on for a bit, now i'm undecided on this song. i'm gonna say it's "ok". wtf.... is that the thunderbirds theme? i think ive redecided that some uk garage kicks ass, but i'm starting to think thats like saying some chavs are good people, like 1 in 100 songs are good... thunderbirds and drum and bass, i like it. this is the second time uk garage impressed me today. before i was walking up from the chemist with swabs for my mum's leg and 12 metres of coaxial for hanging her, j/k. see that, a poor joke, i'm good at them. in case anyones interested; my mums leg is mending well. the bones actually growing well and progress is fast for once. anyway back to the story. i was walking back up through the estate and saw freddy mercury (i don't know wtf he was doing walking through a council estate either). back on topic i was walking back up and someone has speakers on their windowsill and there was some kickass ukgarage playing into the street, well it was actually grass with a pavement round it. i decided everyone should play music too loud so people walking the street could hear it, the world would kick ass then. old people would complain but killing them is easy. wow, thats a pretty impressive wordbrick and nothing of any significance was said. i considered using capitals but that would make it too easy to read. i thought about paragraphs but the point of this post was an inane wordbrick; the bigger the better. hmm, cup of tea and a paracetomol. i have a bit of headache, but it seems to have faded while giving you one. i'm burning up so i'll keep one on the side just incase. if theres anything i need *sniff sniff* it's a bath. one more thing; lilmiss. join the audioscrobbler geppers

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    eerrrmmm...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    eerrrmmm...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    wickid.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That's an amphetamine post if ever I saw one.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i dont need drugs to talk shite

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It's the sheer volume and speed of shite that does it.

I salute your pish-talking capabilities.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

No, but we need 'em to read your posts. :tokesaway:

Heh heh, electrocution must have done wonders for your dodgy barnet.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    it made my finger hurt for about 20 minutes

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    I'm going to hand that in for a piece of creative work when I start my module.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast