Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Hack Yahoo Mail?

Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd's, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    hacker: [originally, someone who makes furniture with an axe] n. 1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary. 2. One who programs enthusiastically (even obsessively) or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming. 3. A person capable of appreciating hack value. 4. A person who is good at programming quickly. 5. An expert at a particular program, or one who frequently does work using it or on it; as in `a UNIX hacker'. (Definitions 1 through 5 are correlated, and people who fit them congregate.) 6. An expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example. 7. One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations. 8. [deprecated] A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. Hence `password hacker', `network hacker'. See cracker.
    It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way. Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability), though one to which new members are gladly welcome. There is thus a certain ego satisfaction to be had in identifying yourself as a hacker (but if you claim to be one and are not, you'll quickly be labeled bogus).

@sk8punk151 so are you a hacker?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    thats naughty. what would your parents think?
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
    Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd's, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked
    dont u ppl read the rules!

omg newcomers

rule number 5 or 2 or 7 one of em

pretty sure itz 5

NO FOUL LANGUAGE!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    OF COURSE ITS POSSIBLE DIPS*IT. If your askin then it shows how stupid u are
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    everything can be hacked eventually but is it possible for u?

NO!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by tekken345@5 April 2003 - 23:10
    Hi all how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it. Is this true? Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?
    TWAT!!!!!!!!!!

A good English phrase.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    @sk8punk151
    This guy isn't trying to download a movie, he's tring to get into someones mail account. It's totaly different.

@tekken345
    Maybe try going to a hacker forum, or here. This probably isn't the best place to ask this question. P.S. It's not nice to mess with peoples E-mail, better know who you're hacking first too. They might be smarter than you

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    Since you are asking how to hack somone's mail account then you don't know much about the internet do you?

Kinda of stupid of you of asking on public forum, like this one. Better watch your self. Some people "like" hacking those who ask stupid questions about "hacking" some one else's account. Not saying thats going to happen, but u better learn to protect yourself and not ask others for help with illegal activity. For all you know I could have been the FBI searching for dumb asses to get a promotion.

Take Care and dont ask stupid questions. Keep them to yourselves. At least for gods sake use google.

cya,
    Will

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
    ...Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I...
    Firstly, I know I don't download "pirated material" every day.

Secondly, all hackers may download material off the 'net, but not all people downloading material off the 'net are hackers. Wrap your mind around that one.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast