Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game ScreenShots : CS:S

trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    For all you CS:S fans POST YOUR SCREENS HERE!!!... even your LLEEATT! scores....!

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    What's with the second pic? showing you got money??

Me hanging in Compound after I got killed:

Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 03-24-2005 at 01:05 PM.

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    sorry for the craptacular quality, i had to resize cuz uploadit only accepts 200kb and less. the crosshair and map addons really help (especially when ur awping, god that crosshair is sweet) big shout out to LP for hookin it up

ima go AWP some more today, if I get a more 1337 score ill put it up, teh best AWP score I ever had was 132 to 1 on the PHXX server, if i find teh screeny ill post it up.

edit: was playing on my crap computer, so the resolution was actually set to 800x600, my normal comp was temporarily out of service at that time (windows xp problem), if you look close enough you'll notice that there is no health "reading" on the lower left hand corner and there's no money amount on the right hand side, yup, that's how fucked up my "2nd" computer is (this was a while back, using teh emporio crap, not the actual retail HL2)
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-25-2005 at 12:38 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Shit dude, 3 ping? You must have super connection or something.

Oh, and nice score

I'm not really good enough to post any screenies. I've only been playing a few weeks, so i'm not really that good. Best score i've gotten is probably something like 24-3 on de_dust

Btw, where'd you find the add ons, if you don't mind posting?

5. Games   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I've taken frigging a ton of CS screens.

6. Games   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mike45450
    "cl_cmdrate 999999999999999"

I was just playing cs and was pwning it up...38-2 didnt take a shot tho

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mike45450

Oh, and nice score

I'm not really good enough to post any screenies. I've only been playing a few weeks, so i'm not really that good. Best score i've gotten is probably something like 24-3 on de_dust

Btw, where'd you find the add ons, if you don't mind posting?
    cl_cmdrate 999999999999999

as for the addons i think i downloaded them from a ftp server (csbanana or something) i dont really know cuz this was a while back (like 2 weeks after HL2 was shipped) and LP hooked me up. If I ever come across the addons I'll PM you and let you know where they are. But for the meantime your best bet is to look at sites like http://www.cstrike-planet.com/ and stuff (google is you friend ). And if I were you, I highly recommend downloading the Fusion Server Pack I can't play without that little addon

here's the link to the fusion addon:

http://www.games-fusion.net/content/000498.php
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-25-2005 at 02:52 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    Addons? Having a permanent crosshair is considered a hack not an addon.

9. Games   -   #9
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I would appreciate a PM also when you came accross these "addons". Like this map where everyone is....

EDIT: And you forgot to mention that the Fusion addon requires a membership, which costs money...
    Last edited by orcutt989; 03-25-2005 at 03:55 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I would appreciate a PM also when you came accross these "addons". Like this map where everyone is....

EDIT: And you forgot to mention that the Fusion addon requires a membership, which costs money...

actually it doesn't, i first looked it up on google and i downloaded it from this one site it gave me the password with it in a readme, usually it'll tell you to go to their forums and ask them for the password. if not emule is ur friend

as for the map, it doesnt show every one, only ur team (and the bomb if ur on T), its much better than the radar cuz u know exactly where ur guys are.

and as for the crosshairs i realize it's "hack" but seriously, changing how ur crosshair looks? I honestly don't consider that a hack, that'd be like saying weapon skins are hacks. And yes, I will PM you if I find the addons (map), the crosshair one u can make urself if you know how, but I didn't make it, LP sent it to me. lol, everytime i go on msn he has some crazy css stuff for me, like this new knife skin, god it's so awesome.

p.s., LP, i got the knife skin working

edit: permanent crosshair? no, it moves just like the normal one when u move/shoot/etc. i just dont like the "stock" crosshair, this one is much better. the only reason it isn't spread apart because i was standing still when taking the screenshot.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 03-25-2005 at 04:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast