My AOLDialer program (Lets you connect to the internet without using their software) uses 95-100% CPU everytime I connect to the internet. My computer runs incredibly slow, along with the connection speed, & it disconnects me after 5 minutes use anyways...
What I've done already:
1. Disabled/Reconfigured my firewall
2. Ran Spyware
3. Asked AOL for help (Get this they told me 1 GB of RAM doesn't cut it anymore...Good god, someone tell that isn't true :crying: )
4. I've checked MSConfig for possible service/program enabling, blah blah blah...Nothing works.
I really liked using this feature & it use to work for me, then I stopped using it then I started using it again & its broke.