Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Office - The American version

matt526's Avatar Poster
    Yea the American version sucks. so stupid in-fact that I even sent NBC a email telling them as much.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    i didnt like it. not my type of humor.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    yeah, i think the reason people dont like it, is cause it seems to be, i dunno, i different kind of humor than the british version. i love the British version, was watching it there today after watching the new American one, but it just doesnt feel very realistic. i might have found it funny if i hadnt have watched the original series, but because i have, it makes me think the American one is lacking that realistic feel. the characters are "acting" too much, making it seem like any other american comedy out there. but...thats just my opinion

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by exo_body
    yeah, i think the reason people dont like it, is cause it seems to be, i dunno, i different kind of humor than the british version. i love the British version, was watching it there today after watching the new American one, but it just doesnt feel very realistic. i might have found it funny if i hadnt have watched the original series, but because i have, it makes me think the American one is lacking that realistic feel. the characters are "acting" too much, making it seem like any other american comedy out there. but...thats just my opinion
    Well I watched American one first and it sucked. I then watched the British one and was ok...it didn't have me in stitches but it was funny....a credit to great casting.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12