Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Movies SUCK!!!

i'm surprised that Strangers With Candy: The Movie might get a chance at a theatrical run (instead of going straight to dvd). I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. it could be this century's Cabin Boy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    I saw The Ring 2 the other day, and man did it suck balls. It's long, slow, boring and not in the least bit scary.

On the other hand, I have seen some very good movies too, such as House of Flying Daggers.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    We're waiting for you to.

I still need $13 more before i can start

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    I'd have to say the movies coming out in the cinemas recently are just poor, sad pieces of shit..

The Pacifier
    Be Cool
    Hitch
    Racing Stripes
    Whale Rider
    Ocean's 12

just to name a few....i've just about had enough of this mainstream shit that all the directors of the films care about is making money and putting as much superstar actors and special effects. what ever happened to people like Peter Weir. and these so called 'long awaited' sequals or pre-quals i bet will turn out to be peices of shit too... like star wars ep 3... to quote a famous insult dog...
    "these movies aren't that bad......for me to poop on!"

Hitch is good your probably mad because all the things he does on the movie you cant do

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    What Ive noticed about movies these days is that there is not many 18s anymore, their all like 12A or or 15s...this is all about more viewers for one film, meaning more cash.

Perfect example "Terminator 3" PANTS PANTS PANTS!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    BANNED
    i dont understand what everyones problem with new movies are... *boohoo there are more experianced actors, and better effects and quality of filming what ever shall we do... boohoo* if you give me the choice between matrix or the original super man/king kong/and any other crappy old movies you can think of i'd choose the matrix although i'm obviously offended by it's special effects and famous actors...

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB!1!
    i dont understand what everyones problem with new movies are... *boohoo there are more experianced actors, and better effects and quality of filming what ever shall we do... boohoo* if you give me the choice between matrix or the original super man/king kong/and any other crappy old movies you can think of i'd choose the matrix although i'm obviously offended by it's special effects and famous actors...
    It's the

"I'll List 7 Movies That I Only Saw Previews For And They Look Bad So All Movies Suck" Syndrome...that's all.

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Apart from Batman Begins there isn't a film that I'm really looking forward to this year and no film has impressed me so far this year. Was the same last year, with only a few films being really enjoyable.

But I'll still watch as many films as I can 'cos it's still fun, taking the pish out of some crap film is always a good larf. Thank god for the quality of television though.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 03-30-2005 at 02:02 PM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Most nerds around already saw Primer, so this is not for the full fledged ones.. There's so many b-movies worth a watch nowdays, just take a chance and you might give your brain a treat. Or at least, a laugh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234