Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: huge uncurable spyware attack

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    You have a trojan virus - Win32.Ieser.a

and do a google search for a antivirus soltuion to
    C:\WINDOWS\isrvs\desktop.exe Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Ieser.a
    i found this manual removal
    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/viru...R%2EA&VSect=Sn
    Last edited by 100%; 03-29-2005 at 11:26 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    1. Delete your HOSTS file... delete the whole file for a clean start.
    2. Run CWShreader, see what you can clean. http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract..._download.html
    3. Run NOD32 antivirus and McAffee antivirus from here, http://mirror.edskes.com Its not a full antivirus with installing persay, but more of a on demand run-it-when-you-need-to scanner.
    4 Try running adaware (pro) and spybot again.
    5. Install SpySweeper and run it.
    6. Rerun HijackThis and post log.
    Last edited by Bishtawiman; 03-29-2005 at 11:10 PM.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    do a online virus/security scan using
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp
    (in safe mode with networking)

also try some other spyware remover like bullet proof.
    also look here C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files and add remove programs somtimes spyware progs install them selves there

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Also shut down System Restore till you get it sorted . Bere in mind it might not go quitely , it my fuck up your internet setting with it. Some screw up winsock 32

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    it was too hard, I finaly decide to fresh-install my computer, this shitware is EVIL, can't get rid of it........

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Novice
    There's always a way to get those spyware/adware shit off your computer or atleast from keeping them from damaging your computer.Next time something like that happends, I suggest you immediatley turn off your system restore, get "counterspy" -really great spyware/adware scanning and removing tool if you dont already have it. Then restart in SAFE MODE, run counterspy, delete everything that it detected, also, delete your hosts file and start a fresh new one. Then go to Add/Remove and see if you can get rid of some shit that is not supposed to be on your computer - use google to search what the files are if your not sure before removing. Then you should download some good tools to clean your registry cause I know for a fact you have keyloggers, changed settings, and shit that is just not supposed to be there in the first place because of the spyware/adware. Get Registry Clean Expert -GOOD TOOL.

Note: Using just one spyware/adware program will not get rid of ALL spyware. You must have atleast 3 -Counterspy, Ad-aware, Spybot Search & Destroy Counterspy, Microsoft Antispywar Beta, Spybot Search & Destroy. You can remove these programs and stick with one after just incase something minor happends in the future becuase I know you have learned from this.

Recommendatons: Download a Spyware Blaster after all of this, this tool will block all of spyware/adware before they even get onto your computer. Very clever tool, works great!

If you need any of these programs and do not know where to find them or get them, pls hit me up.
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    He has three of those.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @kurse,good advice ! It sure helps when you learn from experience .No better way . I read your post with a big grin .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12