Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cd Image

Thanks for all the replies, the program is printmaster gold, it ask for the program CD each time, and I would really like to be able to make things like cards or calendars without having to always put in the disc. My interest is really peaked by McGee's comment about lite on with the VPR Matrix. I've done a search and tried the help file, but I'm coming up empty for that....can you tell me some more about it, Please? Also, I completely forgot that I have clone CD on my computer. I don't have it active, so it slipped my mind, looking at it, one of the prompts is read to an image file. Is that what I'm looking for? I may have had what I need here at my fingertips the whole time! I really appreciate all the input! Ed

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Supernode,
    Just finished installing Alcohol 120%, that is exactly and much better than what I was looking for! I highly recommend that program for everyone! It's incredible and the link you gave worked perfectly! Simple to set up and register! Thank You, thank you, thank you! I am going to go play now...LOL Have a Great Day All! Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12