Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cd Image

Hi All,

I would like to make an image file of the disc on my hard drive so that I don't have to insert the disc everytime I use the program. Is there a program out there that anyone could recommend? Thanks Much, Ed

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Winiso

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    also why not use nero to burn the image to ur hardrive

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thank you for the suggestions, I'll look for the iso program, but Nero does some wierd stuff to my computer...Apparently the cd-r in my puter isn't supported by either nero nor adaptec. I have a VPR Matrix, I even wrote them to ask if there was any particular programs to use, but they never answered. Thanks again, Ed

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    make aiso then get a virtual drve thing so you can run it form a "fake drive letter"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    McGee's Avatar Poster
    VPR Matrix comes with Lite-Ons... it should work. Maybe the cd-r is scratched or something?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    clone cd?

winiso
    nero
    isobuster

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    You will find what you need here:

http://home.planet.nl/~brainwave01/

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I'm not sure everyone here understands your question, BigEd. Are you saying you're running a program that requires you to insert the CD, and you don't want to have to do that? If you tell us what program it is, you might get more specific answers. Some programs only ask you to insert the CD to verify that you actually bought it. If that's the case here, you should be able to get a 'No CD' crack from a site like www.Megagames.com. If, on the other hand, it is actually reading info from the disc, you might be able to just copy certain files or folders to you hard drive. Or maybe you could reinstall, and see if it gives you the option to do a 'Full Install'.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Supernode's Avatar SWEDISH BT Rep: +1
    120% alkohol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast