Paul robinson from Leeds.
    NO question.....

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Andy Goram

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Lamsey@6 April 2003 - 20:45
    Andy Goram
    Is he the one who has bandy open wide legs ?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ex-member
    He is wide in every sense (including the Glaswegian slang sense meaning 'cocky&#39

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Has to be Stephen Clarke from the Railway Inn from my local!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Been reading through this post and I have to agree it has to be Cudicini of Chelsea. Why has nobody bothered to spell his name right?? Given, Robinson and Buffon also rate highly on my list of keepers.

Rustu is shite, his judgement on crosses and set plays was suspect. He did make a couple of good saves though. What's with his bizarre make-up? Is he gay or a transvestite?

Hope England stuff the Turks in Istanbul in October. Dirty, fouling bastards! I just hope that if the Turkish fans start stabbing people (again&#33 that FIFA ban them from all competitions both at club and international level. They banned English clubs for FUCK ALL in the 1980's, so European clubs should be treated likewise.

Signature removed

7. Lounge   -   #27
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@6 April 2003 - 22:05
    Been reading through this post and I have to agree it has to be Cudicini of Chelsea. Why has nobody bothered to spell his name right?? Given, Robinson and Buffon also rate highly on my list of keepers.

Rustu is shite, his judgement on crosses and set plays was suspect. He did make a couple of good saves though. What's with his bizarre make-up? Is he gay or a transvestite?

Hope England stuff the Turks in Istanbul in October. Dirty, fouling bastards! I just hope that if the Turkish fans start stabbing people (again&#33 that FIFA ban them from all competitions both at club and international level. They banned English clubs for FUCK ALL in the 1980's, so European clubs should be treated likewise.

now why go and say something like that
    all im gonna say is wait till it comes back to turkey
    also did u see rustu in the world cup also
    hes better then seaman ever was
    and that make up is to stop glare

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@6 April 2003 - 23:05
    Hope England stuff the Turks in Istanbul in October. Dirty, fouling bastards!  I just hope that if the Turkish fans start stabbing people (again&#33 that FIFA ban them from all competitions both at club and international level.  They banned English clubs for FUCK ALL in the 1980's, so European clubs should be treated likewise.

FUCK ALL is not the term I'd use for Heysel.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I seem to remember that the Juve fans were having it all over the stadium as well as the Scousers.
    It was tragic that anyone lost their lives but it takes 2 sets of fans to have a kick off.
    Why ban ALL English sides when it was only ONE set of fans that caused the trouble?? If so then UEFA or FIFA should ban ANY club that gets involved in serious crowd trouble. It may be no coincidence that English clubs at the time were winning loads of European competitions, maybe the "powers that be" decided to ban English clubs to stop their stranglehold on the competitions. The same people that rigged the draw for the 98 World Cup and gave France the easiest route to the Final of any World Cup. I could be biased though.
    Signature removed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123