Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shearer...

Retired
    Kuyt just signed a new contract with Feyenoord for 3 more years

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Kuyt just signed a new contract with Feyenoord for 3 more years
    That was only to get the possibility for higher transfer rates otherwise he would have gone away for (practicly) nothing...

Now for an UK team it's a bigger peanut

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So, am I the only one who thinks he's acted selfishly twice, once when he thought:Then when it became clear he wouldn't be breaking the record and Souness had a pretty watertight contract for next season:Alan Shearer - brilliant centre forward, twat of a bloke
    I totally agree with what you say about Shearer
    Do you remember the time he blatantly kicked another player in the head and then told the FA he would'nt go to the next world cup if they done him for it?
    So they dropped the charges!! Spoiled brat I say!

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    i think he's always had a bit of Rooney in him, in the sense that he wants to be center of attention, he wants to score the goals so he may be inclinded to pass less and that he gets angry way to fast. He's still a great player but he has his issues, im glad he's still playing on though.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    i think he's always had a bit of Rooney in him, in the sense that he wants to be center of attention, he wants to score the goals so he may be inclinded to pass less and that he gets angry way to fast. He's still a great player but he has his issues, im glad he's still playing on though.
    You say he gets angry way too fast but he had a pretty decent disciplinary record.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    You say he gets angry way too fast but he had a pretty decent disciplinary record.

Yeah i say he gets angry not in the form of taking it out on other people but in the form of on-pitch swearing, blaming things on other people, when he doesnt get a choice his way you always see him call the ref a fucking tosshead or something

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Big Al is my fav soccer player. Can't beleive two players fighting are from the same team. Hey we have are own problems here in North Americian sports .But we usually fight the other team on the playing field . Thats what dressing rooms are for .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123