Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Franz Ferdinand, Why are they uber kewl?

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I was always wondering who these characters were after seeing Peerzy's sig. So i dled there latest cd i believe and its pretty cool... I even got rossco into the groove!
    Last edited by S!X; 04-02-2005 at 02:39 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Its there style of music which attracts me, plus there about 100 times better than Linkin Park, who simply scream into a mic singing how they wanna papercut themselfs, its just way to hardcore for me, i mean....papercuts
    Last edited by Peerzy; 04-02-2005 at 02:42 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Its there style of music which attracts me, plus there about 100 times better than Linkin Park, who simply scream into a mic singing how they wanna papercut themselfs, its just way to hardcore for me, i mean....papercuts
    LOL dude have you even heard the song papercut? They dont talk about papercutting themselves lol

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    just one fashion statement away

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I hate linkin park.

this franz ferdinand isnt bad...the only songs i really like though are the ones with the wierd guitar playing in them.
    40FT.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    LOL dude have you even heard the song papercut? They dont talk about papercutting themselves lol

Yes, i own a legal copy of the album Hybrid Theory. I brought it when it first came out and i was about 16. In my opinion now, i wouldn't buy it even if i was paid to. I brought it because of 2 reasons,

1) My friends had a copy
    2) I could immitate every word then sung because all it was, was this:

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAINNNNNNN, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPParanoiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

With some heavy drum and guitar action in the backgroud. Bands like FF, Bloc Party, Kaiser Cheifs put imo alot more effort into their music, than bands like LP, Slipknot and others who simply know they can scream about death and people will buy it because there will always be the 14 year old AOL wanker who's girlfriend has dumped him so he hates life. Its shallow music.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 04-02-2005 at 02:50 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    I hate linkin park.

this franz ferdinand isnt bad...the only songs i really like though are the ones with the wierd guitar playing in them.
    40FT.
    FFS. Dont make this into a fuckin thread about ppl who hate linkin park.. If you dont like em go fuck off lol I never dissed Franz and were not doing a comparison here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FFS. Dont make this into a fuckin thread about ppl who hate linkin park.. If you dont like em go fuck off lol I never dissed Franz and were not doing a comparison here.

You expressed your opinion that you like Linkin Park and Franz Ferdinand, we expressed our opinions that we like FF but hate LP. Theres no difference, we're voicing our opinions, same as you.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    You expressed your opinion that you like Linkin Park and Franz Ferdinand, we expressed our opinions that we like FF but hate LP. Theres no difference, we're voicing our opinions, same as you.
    Linkin park has nothing to do with fuckin franz... FFS.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Linkin park has nothing to do with fuckin franz... FFS.
    Franz Ferdinands music has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about how cool they are? This could mean temperature, dress style, music anything. Lets just say for one second it is music they are cool at, arn't Linkin Park another band who play 'music' and attempt to be cool?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast