Thread: Game sharing between 2 computers....

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    I have 2 computers, one is gamming computer and other is basic computer, where i browse internet, download and that kind of stuff.

I usually download games on my basic computer and then by using file sharing method, i transfer the downloaded games to my Gamming computer.

The thing is it takes long time to trasfer 1-3 GB games from one pc to another....

I use BT to download games, what i m wondering is, if its possible to start the download on basic computer but tell BT to save the files in file sharing folder..That way i can log onto to my Gamming computer and open the file sharing folder, and I'll have the game sitting there. Is this possible?

Is there anything else that i can do? or will the method mentioned above will work?

Please advice

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Not sure, but why not try it? Can't harm to have a go.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Not sure, but why not try it? Can't harm to have a go.
    ok i'll give that a try....hope this works..

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."