Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limewire vs Kazaa lite

Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    yeah id have to say limewire does the Job very well...
    there is hardly a fake file on there & theres heaps of sources for all kinds of music not just the mainstream bullshit music

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nat
    what do you mean they find you?

If they think you are worthy or have something decent to offer, they'll contact you.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    If they think you are worthy or have something decent to offer, they'll contact you.
    Yep..

Only an idiot gives his ftp address out to people he doesnt trust

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I would say that since Limewire has always been using the gnutella network (I could be wrong, but this is what i thought) it ranks easily above any of the Kazza clients. Here's another question though: Limewire isn't the only gnutella client out there. How does it rate in comparison to other clients like Bearshare and what not.

NOTE: I haven't looked into the client for the gnutella networks in a long time since when I was using them they weren't able to actually download what I was looking for, so Bearshare may not be out there and Limewire may not be using gnutella anymore. In those cases I apologize for the incorrect info.

Blaidd

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    i would have to say that there does actually seem to be alot of fakes on limewire. Of course you can usually tell by looking at the size of the file but still there seems to be alot of those ipod ads being the fake files. Distributer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12