Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limewire vs Kazaa lite

Poster

Angry

hey i was just interested in getting opinions from people on the board here what they think of limewire as oppose to kazaa lite or any other filesharing program as i'm thinking of switching over. So just post your thoughts

thx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    LimeWire has much less fake files to download compared to Kazaa Lite. LimeWire is also adware/spyware free and is one of the best file sharing programs available. I switch to LimeWire awhile back and I love it. I just kept getting fake files with Kazaa Lite. I hardly get fakes on LimeWire.

Good Luck

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Niether, there both shit.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Niether, there both shit.
    Then what would you say is best to use? I don't think there is anything better to use than LimeWire or BitComet.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGod
    Then what would you say is best to use? I don't think there is anything better to use than LimeWire or BitComet.

Newsgroups, Private FTP's.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Limewire is better than Kazaa Lite because KL is just nothing but fake files now.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    true it seems that way but i tried using limewire and it seems that their search function is slightly slower than KL's and i keep getting "need more sources" does that happen to anyone else all the time?

@Peerzy
    cos private FTP's are just that easy to find now then huh? seriously how do people find them i feel like once again i'm being kept out of the loop.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGod
    Hahaha.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nat

@Peerzy
    cos private FTP's are just that easy to find now then huh? seriously how do people find them i feel like once again i'm being kept out of the loop.

You do not find then, they find you, hench why they are private, you are kept out of a loop for a reason, for the secruity of other members because chances are you'll go blagging to your mate who tells this guy he knows and so on.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    what do you mean they find you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast