Thread: Inset disc two problem

When ever i try to install a game.It asks me to install disc two and i load it up with DAEMON Tools or i burn it to CD.But the Cd or fake Cd dont work.I fixed this before but i dont remember how
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 04-09-2005 at 07:20 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    What game? Maybe a little more infomation?

3. Games   -   #3
    SimCity4000
    WINXP sp2
    Deamon tools 3.47

4. Games   -   #4
    Hmmmm well that game is 2 cd's for sure as my friend brought it, or maybe that was 3000 have you tried mounting bother cd's at the same time and i usually find that it doesn't bother to promt you for the second cd it just installs all the files. Or mount it with A120%, see if that makes a difference.

5. Games   -   #5
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    When ever i try to install a game.It asks me to install disc two and i load it up with DAEMON Tools or i burn it to CD.But the Cd or fake Cd dont work.I fixed this before but i dont remember how
    I dont know if this helps or hurts. (hope it helps)

but, even AFTER loading/mounting the second cd you still have to click "ok" on the window popup that is asking for the second cd.
    My drive is set for "autoplay" and I STILL have to do this(autoplay seems to only work on the first cd for me)
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Games   -   #6
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    maybe try burning at a super slow speed?
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes