Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question regarding XBOX!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    You dont need ne cracks.
    yep that's wat i thought! But still wanted to get things clear.

Thanks for your help!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Oh one more question, Would i be able to play PAL version dvd's on my modded xbox? Or only NTSC is supported?
    Last edited by sameer0807; 04-13-2005 at 07:47 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Yes and No, It depends if you TV supports both. Most likly if you TV was made after 1990 then it supports both.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Yes and No, It depends if you TV supports both. Most likly if you TV was made after 1990 then it supports both.
    If that's the case, then my TV was made in 2004.
    awesome!
    Thanks mate...Cheers :-)
    Last edited by sameer0807; 04-13-2005 at 10:02 AM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Sorry I haven't around for much help and answers, had a bit of a problem with my motherboard... Ill post that in a little bit.

Less Permanant, thats a joke. You get a modchip that has an on off switch, all of them since about 2 years ago have that. They allow you to switch to different sets of bios for different tasks, such as running burnt games on a different dash board, to running linux without having to reflash.

The reason you can't play online is because xbox will detect the modified bios when it searches for updates or scans your box, so you have to turn the chip off and boot via stock bios, which is just a mere flip of the switch. BUT with the mod chip turned off to allow xbox live in you make it impossible to play the burnt games.

Anything else I missed?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    You missed that if you slip just once, and try to play on XBL with the mod chip ON, you'll get your account, and IP address banned. Be careful.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Your Ip or Xbox is not banned.

Your EEPROM (Or something like that code) Code that is linked with your hand drive is banned. Fix it by simply buying a new code (there like $5) from Xbox-Scene.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    I tried to sign on once with the modchip enabled, the chip blocked the xbox from trying to attempt a connection with xblive.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Well that's good. My friend has a modded Xbox, and he forgot to filp the little switch just once and he got his IP address banned. He had to call the cable company and get them to change his IP address and then create a new XBL account. Maybe the new chips are smarter. He modded his about a year ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12