Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FindNot.com

This is what I use http://tor.eff.org/ it is free and works great!
    It might be a little complicated for an average pc user, but if you read the directions, you can figure out how to install and use it.

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    luckyandfree

Urgent

I have and it sucks big time. I dumped them.
    For those who really care about privacy and dont have the super hacker skills requiered to get it for free (like me) I recommend after finding out that they keep logs for 5 days and that they have holes in their service and that what I was actually using their VPN continuesly losses of anonymity and privacy, I changed my mind and actually paid for Metropipes tunneler pro service which really rocks and this guys make me feel so secure cos I know they do care about privacy and freedom, they have a weblog about privacy that I check out everyday and I my skype is encrypted so I call my girlfriend in Russia with no guilt hehe

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Double Agent
    dude, where is the support on metropipe?

I can't get the vpn thing to work...and where is the software download link?

wtf?

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Metropipe sucks if you are going to do file sharing. For $27 a month you are allowed 830 MB of downloads a day, or 25 GB for the month.

I'll stick with Findnot thank you, for $12 month I get a GB a day. And they have fixed all those so called "security holes" that Metropipes was advertising to win business from Findnot.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Poster
    Anyone else having problems connecting to Findnot.com right now?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hi !

We may have had the same idea after not beeing able to connect to findnot ...

In short : Yes I have problems connecting, I can't even go to the www.findnot.com page ... They may be down ... Hope it won't last too long !

Regards

Bachus

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    I also can't connect to their "afiliate" (www.ipeliminator.com)

There must be a serious problem with the servers or an attack ? ...

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachus
    I also can't connect to their "afiliate" (www.ipeliminator.com)

There must be a serious problem with the servers or an attack ? ...
    I hope its nothing serious.

Nothing I can do but just wait, and hope everything goes back up.
    Last edited by Mobas; 06-27-2006 at 07:41 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I looked but foundnot.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I must have jinxed Findnot. Findnot had been up 24/7 for me before my post. Right after I posted about how the price for Findnot was so much better than that for Metropipe I have been unble to connect to their website. Attempts to connct just timeout. Hope this is temporary thing. Can find no information afot the site. Was hoping someone here had news.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast