Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirated movie sites

Poster
    hi, i posted this before but somehow it got deleted. If this is innapproproate or anything tell me.

anyway i just wanted to know if anybody knew any good pirated movie sites that ship worldwide for a low cost, i was looking at dvd11 but i've heard bad reviews about them. so just wondering if anyone else knew any good quality sites.

thx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Why don't you download your DVDs or copy them yourself?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    yes i could and i do. but i would like a place to purchase dvds because i where i am we are probably one of the last countries to get movies (New Zealand) and i'm looking for a site that ships from china because their dvd's are really high quality and cheap and usually quite new, and quite often they aren't even pirated because the government is really cracking down on piracy within hong kong, they are just able to sell them really cheaply and still make a profit (what does that tell you about the industry?). Oh and i'm also lazy. lol.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by nat
    yes i could and i do. but i would like a place to purchase dvds because i where i am we are probably one of the last countries to get movies (New Zealand) and i'm looking for a site that ships from china because their dvd's are really high quality and cheap and usually quite new, and quite often they aren't even pirated because the government is really cracking down on piracy within hong kong, they are just able to sell them really cheaply and still make a profit (what does that tell you about the industry?). Oh and i'm also lazy. lol.
    In some asian countries it is legal to copy and sell DVDs, buying them and let them ship to New Zealand is illegal.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-18-2005 at 11:03 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    is it illegal in china?
    so does anyone know any sites?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    here ya go
    pirate movies

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Just to let you know most of us here get exacly the same quality movies that chinamen get, infact its usually America release groups who release the movies and then the chinamen put them onto discs and sell them. I get all the latest movies and decent quality muchy like everyone else here does. If you want im willing to put them on dvd and ship them to you for the price of the shipping only, i do not want any extra money as making a profit off of other peoples work is wrong.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    thanks tarzan, but unfourtunatley the owner of that site seems to have an unnatural love of pirate type movies, and they're all really old, thanks anyway.

@peerzy
    hmm, i might think about it, but i'm only interested in near dvd to dvd quality movies with subtitles, and also fairly new movies.

so anyone elso know any sites?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    If you are visiting a file sharing forum, you would expect the majority of advice to be that you should download and burn stuff yourself.

You can get plenty of help and advice on that.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by nat
    thanks tarzan, but unfourtunatley the owner of that site seems to have an unnatural love of pirate type movies, and they're all really old, thanks anyway.

@peerzy
    hmm, i might think about it, but i'm only interested in near dvd to dvd quality movies with subtitles, and also fairly new movies.

so anyone elso know any sites?
    Didnt you read what peerzy wrote? you can download the same files bootleggers use, you dont need them if you got an interent connection...you will get the same high quality stuff.
    Last edited by n18; 04-19-2005 at 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast