Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Public Nekkidness

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Have any of you ever done it? for any reason..... such as.....

naturism
    streaking
    stripping
    skinny dipping
    flashing

if so I'd be most grateful if you would reveal all (so to speak) as I am writing a paper on it. Feel free to drop me a PM if you don't wanna post details.

thanks guys
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think I've been naked in public a lot, each instance was to do with alcohol.

I was at university in a coastal city so I went skinny dipping a fair bit, mainly in the first year - introductions and a good impression are so important. I seemed to get stripped off a lot while in a drunken sleep too when staying in halls.

I also remember losing a drinking game and having to buy a bag of chips from next door's chippy while naked. Something similar happened on a rugby trip too recently, I guess that was the most recent - maybe a year ago now.

Never flashed or stripped off in public, sounds a bit pervy
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Does being naked whilst on an internet forum count?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I once streaked down the high street after an allday & night drinking session, luckily it was abnout 2am so there weren't many people about

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    As with J2, just a little frolicking in my youth. Al fresco sex on a beach (away from that natural lubricant sand) at twilight. Quite romantic really.

Streaking never appealed and flashing would be dangerous (I doubt if I could make good my escape for laughing)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    flashing would be dangerous (I doubt if I could make good my escape for laughing)
    Just don't look down
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Just don't look down
    Too late.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    On stag night, with the long run home, thro' the village in which I lived and as such knew everyone. It was somewhat unfortunate that my Mother had friends over.

As above like the other chaps, to assist in fumbling frolics. To the best of my knowledge these were un-regarded. Save for myself and the other combatant.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Up here, in the mountains, I used to go to streams and lay out naked all the time..in my garden too. Lots of people did. We always (at least I did) had a robe or clothes nearby in case bunches of kids came around, but that didn't happen too often.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Myself and some friends once walked through York city centre naked, on way back to the barracks... after another of us had been arrested for suspected flashing (mistaken identity)..

The way we looked at it was that as one of us had been arrested for the offense, the rest of us would actually do it so that it balanced (amazing the affect drink has on the logic circuits )

Other than that, just the usual stripping off at the beach to get into the trunks etc.. never been too bothered if i was seen or not.

I guess public nakedness has never bothered me, although i havent really gone out of the way.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast