Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any program with the same amount of files as emule?

Emule has many of the things i want but it takes absolutely ages to get a download to even start so i was wondering if theres any other programs that have the same amount of files as emule but is quicker at downloading?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Yeah, emule doest have long waits. Which makes it really good for broadband people that leave their computers on for a long time. As for networks that have just as many files.. erm, the only two i can think of is the Fasttrack network and Bit Torrent. The former has many fakes so if ya gunna take that route, i recommend u use the K-Lite 2.7 client. http://www.filesharinghelp.com On the other hand, bit torrent is waaaaay better so try that too. Great for new releases.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Emule isn't the one with the many files. Its the servers. Razorback 2 rocks, its mostly full though. anyways, i don't beleive it gets much better than Emule, it downloads a little bit chaotic but it works for me.

Never tried Bittorrent tohugh, is it easy too use? Is it reliable? Has it lots of sources?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    When i try to connect to Razorback 2 it says eD2K connecting but then it says disconnected. Does this mean that its full?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Something that is doing my head in, when i click on connect to Razorback 2 and when it does connect it goes to Btye Devils, whats this about?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Also when i click on a file im downloading it says in the corner "Clients on queue- 0". What does that mean?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    it means no one want's your files :p
    you must not have a full chunk of a partial yet, once you do, and start uploading that chunk, you will earn credits, and you won't have to wait so long in the queues

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    it means no one want's your files :p
    you must not have a full chunk of a partial yet, once you do, and start uploading that chunk, you will earn credits, and you won't have to wait so long in the queues
    ok thx, next to the clients on queue it still says 0 but in brackets it now says 3 banned. What does that mean?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    that means that 3 clients reasked too many times in a 10 minute period, or some other hostile/aggressive behavior
    see: http://www.emule-project.net/home/pe...c&topic_id=136
    Last edited by Vargas; 04-22-2005 at 03:07 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    that means that 3 clients reasked too many times in a 10 minute period, or some other hostile/aggressive behavior
    see: http://www.emule-project.net/home/pe...c&topic_id=136
    Thanks for your help My download just started but it is awfully slow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast