Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon BaLL Z episodes uncut?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I seriously want to get all the DBZ episodes uncut. Does anyone know a good torrent site wherei can get it please? I checked boxtorrents.com and they dont have it

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    There is only like 9 episodes available so far. You're better just waiting a while, unless you really like the Saiyan Saga.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i think every japanese langauge version of dbz is uncutted

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    japanese version is better, they have cursing, better fighting sequences, that isnt edited to hell. and the ranchy humor is a nice touch. besides you can probably buy the entire series on a vcd set off ebay for hardly nothing.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    TorrentBytes just finished uploading all japanese episodes with english subs. I grabbed most of the torrent, think I missed a few :\
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    what is the first dragonball shows? if i want to watch this show from the beginning, what is the 1st one called? dragonball ? dragonball z? dragonball z gt? what do i look for?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    the first one is dragon ball, then dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt. I am download the japanese version of dbz right now with english subs, i've only downloaded the first 13 episode, i must wait until i get a larger hdd, to get them all. The japanese version is much better than the funimation/american version.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Taruther
    it costs to get into TorrentBytes, is it worth it? do they have all the DBZ?(im up to 139, androids Saga)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    torrentbytes.net is free. Torrents on that site is removed after 30 days. you can get all episodes at torrentspy.com by typing dbz uncut..

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ElChuppanibre
    Does anyone know, where i can find japanese DBZ torrent with english subtitles?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast