Thread: Sims Unleashed Exist?

Hi, been wanting to play Sims Unleashed for months...can't find anything but warcraft, hooligans, black and white, and metal gear...so sick of those. Anyone tell me if it atleast exists so I can keep my eye on the prize?
    Dragon

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    check at www.maxis.com

3. Games   -   #3
    yea its their, search for the hashes on the forum, all of the expansion packs are their, i dwloded vacation and its works fine for me

4. Games   -   #4
    yes it is out there, it is a .bin file. CD1 & CD2.

in kazaa lite search all media and type SIMS UNLEASHED and tick the box to auto search, it will eventully come up. if not Type SIMS.UNLEASHED .BIN.

ok

5. Games   -   #5
    Well, I realized when I searched this site for Unleashed, I was accidently only searching like one post, not the whole site...needless to say I found it...
    But...
    Now I got my .bin but it's not working right. Normally I open or convert with win iso then mount with daemon. It wont open with ISO and isnt a zip. So what do I do with it? Just straight burn it?

6. Games   -   #6
    imported_The__One
    U can "straight burn it" if U have a .cue file to go with it (or not, but it will probably not work if u don't have the cue file), or U can try to open it with ISOBuster, wich i find to be a great little progg for this kinda stuff ..or the .bin file is corrupted