Thread: Network Gifs Needed For FastTrack And Others

I am currently looking for gifs for the major Networks such as FastTrack and Ares and any others that deal with hashes for the Verifieds Section for a template simlar to what has been done to Submit An NZB in the News Groups Section. The gifs should be 16x16 pixels to match the one already available for ed2k...

I think the template for Verifieds should have a completetd post similar to this one
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...51#post1042051

Thanks.
    Last edited by RealitY; 04-26-2005 at 07:27 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This is a K++ one I was using on my forums. It's not perfect though. Perhaps ask other members to make some for you. I think there are a few who are pretty decent with graphics (and have made a few of the logos used on this site in the past)

Last edited by SeK612; 04-26-2005 at 08:55 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Retired
    I was talking about this with Ross yesterday. I think Ross should wait with adding those for the verifieds until we see people are actually using the one for the NZB's.

Reality check the ToDo thread in the TC. I think we should fix those problems/bugs first.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-26-2005 at 09:58 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    If you find larger versions of them we can just shrink them with photoshop.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Nice set as Ive added them on the server so we now have the following...

I was talking about this with Ross yesterday. I think Ross should wait with adding those for the verifieds until we see people are actually using the one for the NZB's.
    I have gotten good feeback via pm from some members and will try do some promotions next week perhaps to get more traffic into the section. If it seems to still be a good thought and time permits then perhaps well see then...

Last edited by RealitY; 04-26-2005 at 08:03 PM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Well BT is no go on any level for now I think and eXeem is still looked at as being infested with crap...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    and sig2dat links are better? at least exeem is a more error-proof protocol.
    exeem links don't provide any source info, but magnet links can have &xs direct links inbedded in them, so that should make magnets a no-no

but hey it's your show, do what you like :p

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    As far as I know on the site only ed2k and ft links are allowed for now as for the others they still have to be addressed by the Team if those links will be allowed or not as I am just collecting some gifs for now...
    Last edited by RealitY; 04-26-2005 at 08:05 PM.