Signs you may have bought a bad car:
1. As you leave the used car lot, you see the owner rush out
with a gigantic smile and high-five the salesman.
2. You notice that the car phone they threw in "for free" has
a direct line to Moes's Towing Company.
3. The booster cables are not in the trunk but are permanently
soldered to the battery.
4. The hood has been equipped with a push-button device for
quick and easy opening.
5. The "Purchased From" sticker at the bottom of the rear
license plate has been removed.
6. You get a "Good Luck" card from the previous owner.
7. As you drive up to a service station for gas, the mechanic
opens the big door and waves you in.
8. When you leave for work the next morning, you notice a tow
truck parked about a block from your driveway. As you go by,
it silently falls in line behind you.
9. The little "Service Engine" warning signal in the dashboard
comes on and reads "Me Again."