Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Window updater messing up my computer.

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @enoughfakefiles,Its funny a few post abouts about this problem . Wonder if its something to do with a recent winupdate ? You realy can't blame someone who "see's " update your software drivers ,then does it .You have to hide the option.Feel sorry for NoObs who think their covering all the bases . I hate auto updates but some of my buddies are not very computer illiterate ,so usualy set up that way for them .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    @enoughfakefiles,Its funny a few post abouts about this problem . Wonder if its something to do with a recent winupdate ? You realy can't blame someone who "see's " update your software drivers ,then does it .You have to hide the option.Feel sorry for NoObs who think their covering all the bases . I hate auto updates but some of my buddies are not very computer illiterate ,so usualy set up that way for them .
    I search a bit on the internet last night peat and all i saw were *don`t install these updates* every where.

I thought these updates were from last year. so why is it trying to update now.:whatsbillgatesupto:

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Glich in the mainframe ? I know pain in the butt, it stills trys to update 5 year old video drivers .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I think that the people having problems with the nVidia sound driver update don't realise they need the Realtek drivers, like myself (Soltek SL75-FRN2-L) and my brother (Asus A7N8X-X).
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12