Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hate Best Buy. Don't ever do business with them.

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Ive gone there with my uncle when I go to florida just to check out the electronics and stuff. I like them for there nig stores/Fiarly good selection of things. Circuit city is good too. I didnt know best buy was that shitty.
    Last edited by S!X; 05-02-2005 at 06:12 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I never go to Best Buy. I always go to CircuitCity, they kick Best Buy' ass.

I bought an iPod Mini from CircuitCity, and couldn't get it to work. I took it back for a refund, they didn't charge a restocking fee, and didn't ask questions, and they gave me every cent back. I love CircuitCity for that.

The only reason I went to Best Buy was because CircuitCity didn't have the MP3 player I was looking for.

EDIT: And I didn't want to order online and wait...
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 05-02-2005 at 06:59 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    I never go to Best Buy. I always go to CircuitCity, they own Best Buy.

I bought an iPod Mini from CircuitCity, and couldn't get it to work. I took it back for a refund, they didn't charge a restocking fee, and didn't ask questions, gave me every cent back.

The only reason I went to Best Buy was because CircuitCity didn't have the MP3 player I was looking for.
    I see, A dude at school has that one you got, How is it?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    I see, A dude at school has that one you got, How is it?
    Man, scratches aside, it's an awesome little player. It holds 1GB of space, and it's a Mass Storage Device so it requires absolutely no software (stupid iTunes) to use. It has FM radio, and a mic to record stuff. You can even record off the radio, it encodes to MP3 with 128kb bitrate. It also has Line-In so you can record off CD-Players or other sources.

It has an adjustable equalizer, bass boost, SRS, WOW, etc. It also uses one AA battery that gives you 42 hours of playback, no rechargeable battery that will eventually need to be replaced. I'd recommend it if you want a 1GB mp3 player, it kicks the 1GB iPod shuffle's ass.
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 05-02-2005 at 07:09 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Man, scratches aside, it's an awesome little player. It holds 1GB of space, and it's a Mass Storage Device so it requires NO software to use. It has FM radio, and a mic to record stuff. You can even record off the radio, it encodes to MP3 with 128kb bitrate. It also has Line-In so you can record off CD-Players or other sources.

It also uses one AA battery that gives you 42 hours of playback, no rechargeable battery that will eventually need to be replaced. I'd recommend it if you want a 1GB mp3 player, it kicks the 1GB iPod shuffle's ass.
    Nice, Im thinking of getting a SD card for mine. I can barely put any songs on it (Check hardware world). Mine can do everything yours can except it doesnt have a line in, uses 1 AAA and im not sure what bitrate it records from the radio with. Oh yea and its 128MB
    Last edited by S!X; 05-02-2005 at 07:13 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    128MB is way too small... so your MP3 player supports SD cards? How does that work, you just have the 128MB, and add the 512MB on top of that... so you'll have 640MB?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    128MB is way too small... so your MP3 player supports SD cards? How does that work, you just have the 128MB, and add the 512MB on top of that... so you'll have 640MB?
    Yep pretty much, Id get a 1 gig card but there kinda expensive and I think 640Mb should be enough for me

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Yep pretty much, Id get a 1 gig card but there kinda expensive and I think 640Mb should be enough for me
    You sure... thats about 150 songs...

Well actually 1GB is about 240 songs so yeah no big difference.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    You sure... thats about 150 songs...

Well actually 1GB is about 240 songs so yeah no big difference.
    150 should be plenty for me I dont plan on putting my whole music collection on it just the stuff I really like to listen to.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Same here. I know people who have 20GB iPods with a ton of songs. I have about 3GB of music, but I only listen to like 30 songs, thats it. How do people do it?

Now I can't decide if I should spend $10 and get a scratch remover.
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 05-02-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast