Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Helicopter shot down north of Baghdad

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Tongue

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

I've seen the videos, and I must say, they're sick. I know this is old but still, the way that the "gunmen" kill the survivor (Bulgarian pilot that miraculously survived the crash and crawled away from it with a broken leg) is just sickening. If you want to watch it I can only think of muchosucko.com right now, don't know if it's posted anywhere else. Here are the links (they're broken into 2 parts):

1st part: http://www.muchosucko.com/video-civi...21stapril.html

2nd part (shooting the pilot): http://www.muchosucko.com/video-heli...iraqpart2.html

They actually help the pilot up before they shoot him, you can clearly see that the pilot is in shock and he puts up his hand towards the gun trying to plea not to shoot him. Just sick.

edit: The videos are pretty sick, charred bodies and such, but when the shoot the pilot you can't see any blood or mutilation just a body, plus the vid. quality isn't that great either, blurry at times.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 05-01-2005 at 08:24 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    that's ghey. i want to see a helicopter get pwn3d not dead bodies

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Fuck those guys!

They'll get theirs in due time!!

yo

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Man... I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but here goes...

The US, UK and all other countries who live by the Geneva Convention during wartime and adhere to the rules of engagement are (supposedly) to have a high standard of knowledge when it comes to combat...

When I see video clips such as these, showing an execution, it makes me think nothing is going to get better before it gets a hell of a lot worse.

So when allied soldiers are caught on camera/film striking poses next to combatant prisoners etc... I don't really give a shit.

You see, it happens on both sides, and no matter how many times we all say "We hold ourselves to the highest degree of professionalism" this will always continue. On both sides.

One thing I'm sure we can all agree on though is that it's sad. Sad that both sides are so easily willing to do this sort of thing. Sad that whoever is chosen to be executed (and I'm talking both sides here), they'll never see their loved ones ever again. Sad

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    both sides should be above it, and it's our responsibility to make sure our forces behave.

it may sound strange but i don't mind when our soldiers die, but when civilians are dragged into it then it's sad.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Man... I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but here goes...

The US, UK and all other countries who live by the Geneva Convention during wartime and adhere to the rules of engagement are (supposedly) to have a high standard of knowledge when it comes to combat...

When I see video clips such as these, showing an execution, it makes me think nothing is going to get better before it gets a hell of a lot worse.

So when allied soldiers are caught on camera/film striking poses next to combatant prisoners etc... I don't really give a shit.

You see, it happens on both sides, and no matter how many times we all say "We hold ourselves to the highest degree of professionalism" this will always continue. On both sides.

One thing I'm sure we can all agree on though is that it's sad. Sad that both sides are so easily willing to do this sort of thing. Sad that whoever is chosen to be executed (and I'm talking both sides here), they'll never see their loved ones ever again. Sad
    That's the bad thing. We are supposed to abide by the Geneva while they don't.

When I see shit like this I say we crush them AND FORGET PRISONER TAKING.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Damn, thanks for posting that video cpt_azad. Its images like these that really does make me view the war as a harsh war. Unlike U.S. television which (imho) makes the war look like it isnt a "big deal". Anyway great video , i hope those iraqi militants get what they deserve in the near future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    That's the bad thing. We are supposed to abide by the Geneva while they don't.
    yes

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Damn, thanks for posting that video cpt_azad. Its images like these that really does make me view the war as a harsh war. Unlike U.S. television which (imho) makes the war look like it isnt a "big deal". Anyway great video , i hope those iraqi militants get what they deserve in the near future.
    US TV doesn't want to give them the propaganda they are seeking.

It's why they filmed it ffs.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So when allied soldiers are caught on camera/film striking poses next to combatant prisoners etc... ISo when allied soldiers are caught on camera/film striking poses next to combatant prisoners etc... I don't really give a shit.
    All we did was humiliate our prisoners a bit. Making them do naked pyramids and stuff. Big deal. They're prisoners at least. If an American is caught, even a civilian, we see footage of his head being sawed off with a machete (spelling?) or stuff like in that video. You can't even think that the two things are equally bad and say, "I don't really give a shit." as if the two things are equal and offset each other.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-01-2005 at 10:36 PM.

yo

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast