Thread: The KEO satellite

http://www.keo.org/uk/pages/message.php
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keo
    Code:
    The KEO satellite is a satellite space time capsule which will be launched in 2006 carrying messages from the citizens of present Earth to earthlings 50,000 years from now, when the satellite orbiting Earth will return. This project is supported by UNESCO, who voted it Project of the XXIst Century, Hutchison and the European Space Agency, among other institutions.
    Accientaly found this while looking thou wiki and thought it was neat.You should write a message and post it if you like.I wrote a message.Here it is:

Hello people of jamacia.I suspect you are the new super being of earth ehh.Or is it you "marclarc" who has takin over earth?Whos reading this?Do you speak english or english 89.23 beta?Its most likely this message will be deleted by an error of alien.Hey how is the play station 20,045?Is it better then the x-box 202,364?How much gigs do you have of mp3s?I have like 25.Do you have yottabyte hard drives now?Or have the mpaa taken over your l337 pron style?lol i have a lot of questions.I hope im still alive to read this from mars.today is may 3rd 2005.i wonder what date it is for you?If you still have the internet go vesit www.filesharingtalk.com to talk to ziggyjuarez,he super cool and 1337 becauses he is me lol.and if you dint know lol means laughing out loud.Is america still the number one country?Well thats enough questions,let me tell you about myself.My name is robert and im 15.I like ambient music and staring at the computer screne for hours untill my get home,then i bug her lol.my favorite drink is coca-cola and my favorite television show is the simpsons,futurama,family guy and scifi crap wich is kind of interesting.I live in balersfield california america.But whatever.do you people know how to fly?wow you think i would have more to say but im at a lost for words.here are some names from file sharing talk: ziggyjuarez, Adster, asmithz, bawa@Klite_user, callum, david622, Fidelio, Filliz, FKDUP74, Gam3Guy, GepperRankins, h121589, hondarvf400, Izagaia, JunkMonster, learncracking, McStabhappy, raen7, Raven900, Sara, Skizo, Tormentor, uNz[i], Vipergts662, zapjb, ZeroTolerance.these are there screne names.mmmmm what else...i just downloaded 2001 a space something im gonna go watch it because im sick of typing here.well i guess this is goodbye.thanks for all the fish from raquel,robert,joespeh,mellissia and everyone else...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    where's my name?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    I'm writing a biography about you so dont feel left out.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Hey thanks ziggy.

*sets MSN status to Away-bb@52006*

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    meh i guess it was gay

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    mine =
    if george bush junior kills a million, you owe me a beer

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    my message.....hehehe......

hey b*tches! nah, just kidding f*ckers so how's teh future?
    is Adism teh new spoken language or grammatical standard?
    have geptards taken over?
    plz say no, or else I'll f*cking sh*t when they thaw me out
    matter of fact, if gep rules teh future, leave me on ice ffs
    how's teh music? don't tell me, rap is the only music now
    there had better be some rawk or you guys are f*cked
    ahhh sh*t, speaking of "onlys".....
    plz tell me Demolition Man was bullsh*t....
    Taco Bell can't be the only restaraunt....can it?
    anyway, have me a f*ckin MGD and a Camel ready
    I'm gettin ready to crash teh party soon as my balls thaw out